07-23-2015, 12:31 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
The lightening of the den continues as I probably will regret all this later but this generates space for more goodies, right?   Angel

Listed today is a NEW ARLINGTON SHAVING BOWL - LIMITED EDITION 

As described by the DR Harris website 
"D. R. Harris Arlington Shaving Soap is a solid soap of the finest quality and has been triple-milled for profuseness of lather. This softens the beard allowing for easier shaving. Hand-turned wooden bowls crafted exclusively for D. R. Harris are of a sensible size, attractive and durable. The lids for these bowls rest on the base thereby making them unsuitable for travel. 

We are pleased to present this Limited Edition version of our popular shaving bowl in black with our stylized initials in the lid. Each piece has been numbered - the edition is limited to 1000" 

This is number #166 out of 1000.. retails for $40 per current exchange rate, plus transit time from UK, currency fees..etc. I would like to offer this for $35 Priority shipped, CONUS
* updated pricing, quoted the price including VAT which we don't pay... want to pass this on to fellow members at a discount for having sat in storage

As always, thank you all for taking the time to look.
[Image: HnVF0u3.jpg][Image: Ja9fokT.jpg][Image: vNsTJ0i.jpg]

35 1,329
 07-23-2015, 02:14 PM
User Info
You have PM

8 54
 07-23-2015, 04:17 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
Thank you J.R. and of course the one and only TSN!

35 1,329