07-25-2015, 03:38 PM
User Info
Up for grabs is 2 sets of CRSW soaps &  matching AS Balms.

Jardin De Orange &  Puro Fresco (Used 3X's)

** Will trade all for SV Dolomiti w/ SV Bowl **

$27 SHIPPED/ EA Set or

$45 SHIPPED/ For Whole Lot

(CONUS Only. )

[Image: 99ae164b32b1b28346acf24fb9317d57.jpg]

65 799
 07-25-2015, 07:28 PM
  • KRpdx
  • Portland, OR
User Info
A great deal -- I love my Puro Fresco...

GLWTS!

12 166
 07-26-2015, 07:47 AM
  • Purplemonkey
  • Vancouver, BC, Canada (CONUS Address)
User Info
Great soaps at a steal of a price.

Typos courtesy of my phone and Tapatalk

5 26
 07-26-2015, 08:57 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
That's a great deal.  I'm seriously tempted by this since I haven't tried either product.

47 1,924
 07-27-2015, 01:17 PM
User Info
Willing to trade all 4 items for a new or gently used SV Dolomiti w/ the SV Wood Bowl.

65 799
 07-28-2015, 11:23 AM
User Info
SPLIT

65 799
 07-29-2015, 05:01 AM
User Info
Just curious why you are selling a 6oz soap at the same price as a 4oz soap?  I'd be interested in the Puro Fresco but your price is almost the price of purchasing new direct from CRSW.

10 407
 07-29-2015, 07:04 AM
User Info
(07-29-2015, 05:01 AM)molon_labe Wrote: Just curious why you are selling a 6oz soap at the same price as a 4oz soap?  I'd be interested in the Puro Fresco but your price is almost the price of purchasing new direct from CRSW.

Please read my listing carefully.. The $27 SHIPPED is for BOTH the soap AND as balm SET

Purchasing new or direct from CRSW will cost you nearly $15 more with shipping if you purchased just one set of the soap and as balm. 

Purchase ALL 4 items at the $45 SHIPPED pricing I have it set at and that's even more of a significant savings. 

The Puro Fresco, for the record is the original 6oz offering.. So again, if you do the math, these are priced to sell.  Wink

65 799
 07-29-2015, 08:36 AM
User Info
(07-29-2015, 07:04 AM)Bravado13 Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 05:01 AM)molon_labe Wrote: Just curious why you are selling a 6oz soap at the same price as a 4oz soap?  I'd be interested in the Puro Fresco but your price is almost the price of purchasing new direct from CRSW.

Please read my listing carefully.. The $27 SHIPPED is for BOTH the soap AND as balm SET

Purchasing new or direct from CRSW will cost you nearly $15 more with shipping if you purchased just one set of the soap and as balm. 

Purchase ALL 4 items at the $45 SHIPPED pricing I have it set at and that's even more of a significant savings. 

The Puro Fresco, for the record is the original 6oz offering.. So again, if you do the math, these are priced to sell.  Wink

I'm sorry if my question was interpreted as offensive, that was not my intent.  I did read your listing, and I did understand that the sets were being sold as a soap/ASB combo for $27.  I also looked at your picture and see one tub that's 4oz, and another tub that's 6oz.  I assumed the Puro Fresco soap was pictured in front of the matching balm, which appears to be a 4oz tub of soap.  I didn't see anything in your listing that specified the items pictured are not the items for sale, so I have to assume that you are selling one 4oz tub and one 6oz tub.  I wasn't sure why you are selling a 4oz tub w/ balm for the same price as a 6oz tub w/ balm, so I asked.

The price of the 4oz soaps from CRSW is $16.50 and the balm is $14, so $27 is not a whole lot cheaper than ordering a new one direct from them.

10 407
 07-29-2015, 08:44 AM
User Info
(07-29-2015, 08:36 AM)molon_labe Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 07:04 AM)Bravado13 Wrote:

I'm sorry if my question was interpreted as offensive, that was not my intent.  I did read your listing, and I did understand that the sets were being sold as a soap/ASB combo for $27.  I also looked at your picture and see one tub that's 4oz, and another tub that's 6oz.  I assumed the Puro Fresco soap was pictured in front of the matching balm, which appears to be a 4oz tub of soap.  I didn't see anything in your listing that specified the items pictured are not the items for sale, so I have to assume that you are selling one 4oz tub and one 6oz tub.  I wasn't sure why you are selling a 4oz tub w/ balm for the same price as a 6oz tub w/ balm, so I asked.

The price of the 4oz soaps from CRSW is $16.50 and the balm is $14, so $27 is not a whole lot cheaper than ordering a new one direct from them.

Bravado13 is a great member to deal with and is offering a great deal on these products. Remember that these items include shipping. The price you see on CRSW does not include the shipping. No matter which one you choose it's a great deal and less than if you bought from CRSW directly.

147 3,539
 07-29-2015, 08:48 AM
User Info
(07-29-2015, 08:44 AM)FreddieP318ti Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 08:36 AM)molon_labe Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 07:04 AM)Bravado13 Wrote: Please read my listing carefully.. The $27 SHIPPED is for BOTH the soap AND as balm SET

Bravado13 is a great member to deal with and is offering a great deal on these products. Remember that these items include shipping. The price you see on CRSW does not include the shipping. No matter which one you choose it's a great deal and less than if you bought from CRSW directly.

Thank you and I'm not questioning or doubting anything you have said.  I'm genuinely interested in this soap lot and just want to make sure I know what I'm getting since to me it doesn't make sense to list 2 different soap sizes for the same price.  I thought I may be missing something.

10 407
 07-29-2015, 08:52 AM
User Info
(07-29-2015, 08:48 AM)molon_labe Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 08:44 AM)FreddieP318ti Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 08:36 AM)molon_labe Wrote: I'm sorry if my question was interpreted as offensive, that was not my intent.  I did read your listing, and I did understand that the sets were being sold as a soap/ASB combo for $27.  I also looked at your picture and see one tub that's 4oz, and another tub that's 6oz.  I assumed the Puro Fresco soap was pictured in front of the matching balm, which appears to be a 4oz tub of soap.  I didn't see anything in your listing that specified the items pictured are not the items for sale, so I have to assume that you are selling one 4oz tub and one 6oz tub.  I wasn't sure why you are selling a 4oz tub w/ balm for the same price as a 6oz tub w/ balm, so I asked.

Thank you and I'm not questioning or doubting anything you have said.  I'm genuinely interested in this soap lot and just want to make sure I know what I'm getting since to me it doesn't make sense to list 2 different soap sizes for the same price.  I thought I may be missing something.

Understand 100%. Either way you go it's discounted for less than what you will pay for directly and is a great deal from a great guy. I just see it as easier to do that way and I would have done the same. I have bought a number of items from him and never had an issue. Purchase with confidence!

147 3,539
 07-29-2015, 09:04 AM
User Info
(07-25-2015, 07:28 PM)KRpdx Wrote: A great deal --

(07-26-2015, 07:47 AM)Purplemonkey Wrote: Great soaps at a steal of a price.

(07-26-2015, 08:57 AM)Mr_Smartepants Wrote: That's a great deal.  I'm seriously tempted...

Freddie- Thanks for the kind words!

Maybe you, myself and a few others are crazy for calling this a good deal..

Gentleman, this LOT is officially SOLD to a member appreciative of a GREAT deal.. Wink

65 799