08-01-2015, 09:59 AM
User Info
Couple of more items to part with prior to my move.  The listed prices include shipping within CONUS.

1) SOLD - Eskimo Modified Progress in Blue Lapis - $115.  This is very nice modification on Progress and looks great, I just prefer a slightly large DE razor.

[Image: alabamalawyer-albums-misc-pics-picture20...5c-003.JPG]

2) Muehle Sophist with Bog Oak handle - $70.  This is several years old and the Muehle logo has faded some, but otherwise still in very good condition.  This has the older neck style and will come with the original box.
[Image: alabamalawyer-albums-misc-pics-picture20...5c-001.JPG]

3) SOLD - Large Artisan Soap Lot - $55 shipped.  All wonderful soaps but I just have too many.  Great way to try out many of our excellent artisan soap makers for a low price.  Descriptions of the soaps and amount left are listed below the picture
[Image: alabamalawyer-albums-misc-pics-picture208154-002.JPG]
LA Shaving Soap Topanga Fougere (new); Dapper Dragon Signature (new); Maggard Limes and Bergamont (new); Huntlee Denim Blue (new); Mystic Water Sensitive/Unscented (new); Razorrock R-160 (new); Razorock No. 888 (Eucalyptus) (new); Mike's Natural Lily of the Valley (90% remaining) & Queen Charlotte Basilica (60%) remaining.  If you would like a La Toja shave stick, I'll throw in a new one of those as well.

4) DR Harris Sandalwood Soap/Bowl and Aftershave - $45.  Both have been used only a two or three times
[Image: alabamalawyer-albums-misc-pics-picture208157-007.JPG]

44 131