08-01-2015, 06:14 PM
  • kiruiz
  • Boellis Man
  • San Juan PR
User Info
Gents:
I never thoutht i will put my best and more love it brush on sale. But live its just like that. This a polo 10 two band super badger from the era in where you can get this brushes in normal supplier in the US. Incredible very soft, incredible backbone and to me its just a piece of art. Its with me for about 5 years only owner and works like the first day. It does not comes with the original box. Why? Because i never thoutht i will sale it. I just thrown away the box. With the years without visiting the floor. It had a crack visible but it does not affect the performance at all of the brush. brush experts told me once that that could happend with that era brushes, but the crack stop his path. In other words the crack is not growing. I took a pic with the flash in order for you to see it. Relax, you are buying something that will create problems for you, why? Because i don't have any with the brush. Again, it does not affect in anyway[Image: uNTxsff.jpg][Image: kGaTCqX.jpg][Image: PgXN4NI.jpg][Image: iAUm3fS.jpg] the brush performace. Works awesome with creams and soaps. Price is $180.00 shipped to all US using USPS Priority Mail. Outside the US contact me to check specific shipping cost depending where the buyer lives.
Thanks
Ken[Image: ZD9ts9M.jpg]

21 208
 08-01-2015, 06:55 PM
  • kiruiz
  • Boellis Man
  • San Juan PR
User Info
Gents
Sorry a mistake in the price. 
Thanks
Ken

21 208
 08-01-2015, 07:13 PM
  • srgjazz
  • Santa Monica
User Info
Wow I am totally confused. No idea why you are selling this brush. No idea how to place a value on a clearly defective item.

48 679
 08-02-2015, 03:46 AM
User Info
(08-01-2015, 07:13 PM)srgjazz Wrote: Wow I am totally confused. No idea why you are selling this brush. No idea how to place a value on a clearly defective item.

True! Difficult to put a price on a defective item but this defect doesn't/shouldn't really affect performance. Worst case handle can always be replaced. Really beautiful knot!

14 482
 08-02-2015, 05:28 AM
  • tti
  • NY,US
User Info
It doesnt affect performance but I think the issue is, when the handle does break which it will a lot faster than a non-damaged one, you would have to spend a good amt of money to rehandle it, unless ofcourse you want to put your expensive knot in a 10$ cheap resin handle.

19 196
 08-02-2015, 08:15 AM
  • kiruiz
  • Boellis Man
  • San Juan PR
User Info
(08-02-2015, 03:46 AM)1SOAP Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 07:13 PM)srgjazz Wrote: Wow I am totally confused. No idea why you are selling this brush. No idea how to place a value on a clearly defective item.

True! Difficult to put a price on a defective item but this defect doesn't/shouldn't really affect performance. Worst case handle can always be replaced. Really beautiful knot!

I concur with you. Its difficult to put a price but the true fact is that damage was not created for mal use. It is something related to the brush. In the other hand the performace of the brush in terms of the handle and the knot its not affected at all with that defect. If something's wrong in the brush in terms of his performance I will not sale it.
Thanks
Ken

21 208
 08-02-2015, 09:01 AM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
You guys are assuming it WILL break. It's an older brush that has a crack...it hasn't happened yet so why all the suppositions? The item is being offered at a discount from what a Polo 10 Super 2-band would cost today, so either buy it or move on...

All the what ifs do nothing for this listing. The seller can sell it for whatever he wants...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

74 1,503
 08-02-2015, 09:05 AM
  • DLP
  • Missouri
User Info
withdrawn

3 518
 08-02-2015, 09:07 AM
User Info
Nevermind....

3 1,356
 08-02-2015, 09:12 AM
User Info
Withdrawn

82 2,207
 08-02-2015, 09:16 AM
User Info
(08-02-2015, 09:12 AM)Skinny Rogers Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 09:07 AM)Otis375 Wrote: I agree , and to be honest this brush may not sell now because of the comments ,which were unnecessary as the cracks were already disclosed is both writing and pics. Why not report to mods rather than call a guy out and cost him money he may be trying to raise to feed his family? Take his sick kid to a Dr? It's bad form IMO

I fully agree with the bad form. He fully explained the crack. It's a shame. I wish the mods would start deleting from post 3. It's a great brush with a great knot that the seller said had no problems. That's all I need to know. Ppl need to learn to contact the sellertcon.

th just selle

3 1,356
 08-02-2015, 10:22 AM
  • kiruiz
  • Boellis Man
  • San Juan PR
User Info
To: Mr.  David and es Mr. Rogers and others. 
This add was put it because i want to sale a brush that is not presenting any AGAIN, ANY PROBLEM on his performance AT ALL. I am not new in the shaving comunity and not new in this forum you can see my reviewers. 
I also put the add because this is not the first time  that I saw an add like this. In other words simpsons with similar situations and well explained as i did. I could be wrong if put the add without inform about that detail, a detail that i needed to take the pic in black and white to show it because with normal color camera could be seen. 
I learn in my life that if theirs something on sale that iam not agree i have two options TALK, AGAIN TALK to the seller or pass and move on not to try to create an argument that a consecuence to that the seller could be.affected by something that i don't have the intention to buy. 
Thanks to the not necessary comments maybe the brush will not sale but you have the right to write or speak whaever you think is necessary.  The only difference is that i write  or speak without damage others. 
Don't get me wrong iam not crying like a baby or something like that i just want to let you know that we need to be responsible for every single word or written word that comes out from us because they have an unspected power against others. The consecuence in this case could be that the brush could not be sale.
Thanks for that. Respectfully.
Ken

21 208