08-05-2015, 03:08 AM
User Info
So I received the MR-3 and really like it. A razor holder came with it and I can't figure out how it is mounted to a wall or counter. The back of the holder has two slots on the bottom and a tab on the top? Also in the front middle it has two narrow slots? What is this suppose to fit into??  Is there another part of the holder that I am missing that this part snaps into? I usually just hang my razors on a slot I made in my shaving shelf but was curious as it looks like the holder is suppose to snap into something to make it more secure. By itself it is quite easy to tip/knock over. Any ideas appreciated.

18 201
 08-05-2015, 01:34 PM
  • Mel S Meles
  • On the edge, ouch
  • 44.4899° south of the North Pole
User Info
(08-05-2015, 03:08 AM)houlejames Wrote: So I received the MR-3 and really like it. A razor holder came with it and I can't figure out how it is mounted to a wall or counter. The back of the holder has two slots on the bottom and a tab on the top? Also in the front middle it has two narrow slots? What is this suppose to fit into??  Is there another part of the holder that I am missing that this part snaps into? I usually just hang my razors on a slot I made in my shaving shelf but was curious as it looks like the holder is suppose to snap into something to make it more secure. By itself it is quite easy to tip/knock over. Any ideas appreciated.

Just as with cheap acrylic brush holders, you stand it on its foot and hang the razor from the attachment point near the top.  There is a divot in the middle of the base to stabilize the end of the handle.

[Image: CU5l6zD.jpg]

1 1,086