08-13-2015, 08:21 PM
  • urrlord
  • central georgia usa
User Info
Here is a little review of the aforementioned product.This is the citron scent version.Supposedly(there is a marine scent version mentioned on line).I picked up a 6.7oz/200ml  tub  at the Dollar Tree.I was not expecting much and that was what was delivered.The tub is filled with a bright white" loose" feeling lotion.The product is almost scent less,what little is there is not very appealing,not unpleasant but not appealing either.It does not lather ,it coats the skin.On the plus side it is fairly slick and will let you get a pretty good shave.It is just not an enjoyable product to use,much like the last made in china shave gel I used 7-8 years ago(Platinum for Him  gel).I guess it's worth a buck,it will get you through a lot of shaves if you choose to continue using it.Like most creams of this ilk your sink will be a mess when you finish if you don't use a lot of hot water.Currently I've been doing cool water shaves  and this product will leave residue.

bottom line-- a servicable product,very economical just not enjoyable to use.

stick with Stephans Stay Smooth or just use some lotion hand or body thick type.

0 275
 10-02-2015, 11:59 AM
User Info
I found this stuff too at the Dollar Tree, won't lather at all.  I then put a quarter size amount in my bowl and loaded my brush with Arko and went to the bowl, the result was pretty good.  It was slick and plenty of foam for 3+ passes.  I probably won't but this again but will be able to use it up with the Arko.

0 6
 10-05-2015, 11:50 AM
User Info
I bought a tub of this b/c it was only a buck. I haven't tried it yet but it almost feels like an aftershave balm than a shave cream.

0 10