08-17-2015, 04:44 PM
User Info
Shavemac is now offered separate. the rest of the bundle will be available with a Simpson colonel x2l for 85 shipped.  bought too many brushes at once and never used this one. I was told it was lightly used by previous owner and sheds a hair every few shaves. Pics of this brush will be posted after work today.

D7 Doug korn with 26x46 shavemac 2 band, the good 2 band. Plenty of hooking tips, I absolutely love the knot but my damn tiny hands can't use the handle for face latherig all that well. Fantastic brush for somebody with bigger hands, real soft tips, reminds me of Simpson Manchurian tips. Did my best showing all of the hooked tips running rampid here. 110 shipped in US ----SOLD----

Phoenix double OC , used twice by previous owner, I have too many razors already, never tried it.

AOS tallow sandalwood puck, great stuff, once known as king of the tallows.performs vet well, nice non-perfumey sandalwood scent

Kiehls aftershave balm, 90% full, it's where the tip of my thumb is in the pics. Very nice balm, especially for sensitive skin, not much of a scent here

Dr squatch exfoliating bar

Assorted blade packs, all are unopened and unused, highlighted by the infamous feather and polsilver blades.

There's an assortment of post shave splashes and preshave oil samples to give you an idea what's out there, including myrsol k, fine snakebite and others.

[Image: Fv57hMh.jpg]

[Image: h2OOC8R.jpg]

[Image: MJ6Gagg.jpg]

[Image: YAMJ0be.jpg]

[Image: FeXVTha.jpg]

[Image: tsN8HvN.jpg]

[Image: qdB70Lu.jpg]

[Image: Tl0qCvF.jpg]

28 777
 08-17-2015, 05:34 PM
User Info
Price drop