08-19-2015, 09:50 AM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
Hello Gentlemen,

All Sold.

1. Thiers Issard 6/8 C135 Carbonsong La Legende. - This one was a tough decision to sell.  It really is a special little razor.  I say little because of the length, not the width which is a full 6/8.  It almost reminds me of a Kamisori with the way it shaves, very nimble.  Lightning fast to strop.  As you can see, it is in great condition and a very, very pretty razor.  My tastes have gone more towards thicker grinds.  On the Fendrihan website it sells for $275.  Fendrihan listing.  Mostly shave ready but could use a light touch up. 
I am selling for $225 USD price reduced to $215 USD **SOLD**, shipping included for North America.  I am shipping from Canada so if you would like tracking it will be $10 USD extra.

[Image: uzrNsgZ.jpg]
[Image: 93hazqW.jpg]
[Image: h3EeDUH.jpg]

2.  JMP Filarmonica EPBD **SOLD!!** - A wonderful razor.  One of the most desirable of the whole Filarmonica line.  As you can see there are some "flea bites" on the blade but all the rest of it is quite cleaned up.  I didn't even bother polishing it for the picture.  The scales are in perfect condition and are also quite rare to find like that.  This one I would classify as shave ready but could use a slight touch up. 
Price is $160 USD **SOLD!!** Shipping from Canada so if you would like tracking it will be $10 extra.

[Image: IiDg2Gh.jpg]
[Image: oW53HSC.jpg]
[Image: zwmToXs.jpg]
[Image: oOD5cnU.jpg]

3. **SOLD!!**The last item I have for sale is a Simpson Polo 10 in a 2 band Super with a crack in the handle.   An iconic brush to be sure and a very comfortable handle to use.  I bought it from the previous owner like this.  The knot is a typical 2 band from Simpson.  Very soft tips but lots of backbone for any hard soaps.  I have used a toothpick and pushed clear epoxy into the crack to prevent any further possible widening and the previous owner assured me that the crack had not progressed in the past couple of years that he has owned it.  I am discounting the price even further than what I paid for it to account for the cracked handle.  West Coast Shaving has these listed for $269.50, when available.
Price is $130 USD **SOLD!!**.  Shipping included for North America.  I am shipping from Canada so if you would like tracking it will be $10 USD extra.

[Image: XzcOrvC.jpg]
[Image: j8DmZqo.jpg]
[Image: 73ScnFQ.jpg]
[Image: 9XsKl60.jpg]
[Image: juxMFHi.jpg]

Thank you for looking gentlemen!

14 871
 08-19-2015, 02:17 PM
  • Purplemonkey
  • Vancouver, BC, Canada (CONUS Address)
User Info
Gentleman, I held and felt that Polo 10 this past weekend and its an amazing knot. 

Good luck with the sale Attila

5 26
 08-19-2015, 02:19 PM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
(08-19-2015, 02:17 PM)Purplemonkey Wrote: Gentleman, I held and felt that Polo 10 this past weekend and its an amazing knot. 

Good luck with the sale Attila

Thanks for the kind words Harp! Polo has sold.

14 871
 08-20-2015, 04:40 AM
  • Johnny
  • MODERATOR EMERITUS
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
(08-19-2015, 09:50 AM)Attila Wrote: Hello Gentlemen,

Only the Thiers Issard remains.

1. Thiers Issard 6/8 C135 Carbonsong La Legende. - This one was a tough decision to sell.  It really is a special little razor.  I say little because of the length, not the width which is a full 6/8.  It almost reminds me of a Kamisori with the way it shaves, very nimble.  Lightning fast to strop.  As you can see, it is in great condition and a very, very pretty razor.  My tastes have gone more towards thicker grinds.  On the Fendrihan website it sells for $275.  Fendrihan listing.  Mostly shave ready but could use a light touch up. 
I am selling for $225 USD, shipping included for North America.  I am shipping from Canada so if you would like tracking it will be $10 USD extra.

[Image: uzrNsgZ.jpg]
[Image: 93hazqW.jpg]

Thank you for looking gentlemen!

What is the length of the cutting surface?

175 23,752
 08-20-2015, 07:23 AM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
(08-20-2015, 04:40 AM)Johnny Wrote: What is the length of the cutting surface?

Hi Johnny,

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

[Image: adVstX7.jpg]

14 871
 08-20-2015, 03:14 PM
User Info
Blimey that is tempting ..... must ............. resist.

GLWTS dear friend.

Frank

2 229