06-25-2012, 03:52 PM
User Info
RazoRock XXX Soap - Sold/Traded!
Used maybe twice. The foil cover is gone, but you can see that it's a full tub. I'd take $8 shipped CONUS or trade (see below).
[Image: iNGqx.jpg]

P.160 Soap (~750 gram block) - Sold/Traded!
This is what remains from a 1kg block. I'd be happy to sell the whole thing or cut it into smaller blocks. My kitchen scale says 758 grams, but let's just call it 750. $45 shipped CONUS or trade (see below). If you're interested in a smaller block, ideally I'd be looking to chop it into 250 g blocks. I might ask a tad more than $45/3, though, to account for increased shipping costs. My priority is to sell it whole.
[Image: RMtwz.jpg]

4711 After Shave (100 ml) and Eau de Cologne (300 ml) - Sold/Traded!
I would prefer to sell/trade these together. The AS is about 1/3 gone (or 2/3 full, depending on your perspective) and the EdC is barely used. Let's say $25 shipped CONUS or trade (see below).
[Image: ZV96y.jpg]

I do not browse the buy/sell forum that much so if these prices are out of whack, feel free to make a counter offer!

Payment: PayPal to verified address.

Trading: I'm looking for a SE razor like one of the Gems, in decent shape, or a slant, so those are trading possibilities. I'd also entertain other soaps/creams.

4 112
 06-26-2012, 04:59 PM
User Info
pm sent

1 63