08-29-2015, 07:53 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
We have a crucial need for funds and My den is going to have to suffer. I won't get anywhere want we need but I hope it's a good start

[Image: eUqHCxQ.jpg]
[Image: n6S8WsN.jpg]
First two, Gillette SuperSpeeds Red Tip (aggressive). Thw one on the left is a B1 in excellent condition, hate to let it go it's my birth year. The one on the right has slightly better paint and is also a B1   $30 for the one on the left and $35 for the one on the right. And please, everybody chime in if my prices are off. Honest mistake if they are.

[Image: H8kiBCf.jpg]
[Image: zFcYCpD.jpg]
Next two Blue Tips in even better shape. The Left is a B1 and the other is a B3! My birth year and quarter. But it's all right I have another complete set. Case, blades, instr. mint in both the Red and the Blue These are in better shape than the Reds, but we'll go $35 each.
And finally in this batch are some brushes.
[Image: uTGn4LQ.jpg]
Left toRight
Franks Shaving Finest Fan knot. Do not know the loft but it bowl lathers soaps like it's the terminator. Faux Jade Persian Jar shape
next is a Nyal Drugstore (probably Rubberset) in a synthetic
Next is a New Forest Tubby 1 and I can't say enough about these brushes. Maybe best value for the money. I have another in a fan and I prefer it so jump on this one, Two Band Super Badger for $40
Finally an old Rubberset Boar, no cracks, Orange and Green. $20

P.S.
CONUS only       sorry

7 2,359
 08-29-2015, 04:12 PM
User Info
The Red Tip prices are good - someone that needs one should bite on those.  I have 2 RTs already - these are easy to find the angle on, and really, my favorite SS. 

I don't know much about the blues, but they look to be in great shape. 

I agree on the NF Tubby 1 - I scored one of those a few years ago (when they painted the logo on) and it's still one of my favorites.   Kind of a 'just right' feel about it - soaps or creams no problem, and small enough to make it easy to travel with.  Fido doesn't make them anymore, so, what's out there is all there will be.  40 is a very nice price - a bit less than 1/2 the retail IIRC. 

GLWTS

12 97
 08-29-2015, 05:13 PM
User Info
How much is the Franks shaving brush ?

14 10
 08-29-2015, 06:02 PM
  • srgjazz
  • Santa Monica
User Info
Dimensions on the Tubby 1 please.

48 684
 08-30-2015, 02:22 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
(08-29-2015, 06:02 PM)srgjazz Wrote: Dimensions on the Tubby 1 please.

Sorry, It was already sold but it's 24mm, with a loft of 52mm I believe.

7 2,359
 08-30-2015, 10:23 AM
  • okok
  • Still smiling
  • Indianapolis
User Info
Mouser, I hope everything settles down and gets back to normal soon for you.

GLWS

29 333