08-29-2015, 03:57 PM
User Info
Good evening all! Just one item at the moment. One tub of Chiseled Face Sherlock lathered sparingly twice. Great performer just not a scent profile I'm partial to.
Asking $12 shipped CONUS. (SPF)

Open to trade for Chiseled Face Tradewinds or a fat handle tech. Tech does not have to be pretty but no damage. Got plans! Wink 

Thanks all for looking!

[Image: ViXQ9NV.jpg]

147 3,537
 08-29-2015, 04:49 PM
User Info
Added a fat handle tech for trade options. Does not need to be pretty plating wise but no damage.

147 3,537
 08-29-2015, 11:20 PM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
Would you call this a green-tobacco or pipe-tobacco or tobacco-smoke scent?
I'm tempted...but if it smells like B&M "Roam", then no way. Wink

47 1,924
 08-30-2015, 03:01 AM
User Info
It smells like everything to me. I've never smelled Roam so can't compare. On the site it's described as.. 

"It is a warm tobacco based scent blended with toasted caramel, black pepper, moist dirt, and finished with a touch of leather, moss, mandarin, honey and rose."

I think drivenlegend described it best with his comment here.. 

" I always describe it as walking into Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's study. There's old leather books and artifacts everywhere, a dirty pair of boots in the corner, a drink on the desk, and there sitting in a wingback chair is the man himself having a smoke."

If I close my eyes while lathering I get that. It's like walking in after someone finished a pipe or cigar. I get the leather, dirt, and moss with tobacco hints predominantly. To me it smells better lathered than just smelling the puck. The complexity of the scent comes out then.

147 3,537
 08-30-2015, 08:03 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
I'll pass Freddie, thanks though for the visuals.

47 1,924
 08-30-2015, 12:47 PM
User Info
Sold. Please archive. Thanks TSN!

147 3,537