08-30-2015, 10:24 AM
  • N8Julo43
  • Red Whisker Wrangler
  • Mizzou-RAH, USA
User Info
Up for sale today is a straight razor lot. Over the past few months I have given straight razors a go and I have come to the conclusion that I am much better off with my DE and SE razors. My loss is your gain!

This lot includes:
  • Ralf Aust Solingen 5/8 Full-Hollow - I have only shaved with this razor twice and it still holds a shave-ready edge. This was honed by the retailer. There are 3 spots to note on the front side of the blade near the edge. When I received the razor, I noticed these and asked more experienced forum members their thoughts. I have been told these are just water marks and can easily be removed with some metal polish and a queue tip, but they didn't bother me enough to go through that effort at the time. I was told these marks are common and did not warrant a need for contacting the vendor. There is a picture showing these marks. Comes with factory box and packaging.
  • SRD Premium IV English Bridle 3" Strop - This is the first and only strop I have owned and is less than 6 months old. It has been said that this strop is very highly regarded for its quality. There are two pieces to this strop, the leather and fiber mesh. There are a few nicks in this strop (only one large one due to a rookie mistake that I have not sanded or treated in any way, I just avoid going over it), but overall it has a ton of good leather to work with.
  • 1 new bottle of Pure Neetsfoot oil for leather conditioning.
  • 1 new bottle of straight razor oil
  • 1 new bottle of Chromium Oxide spray
  • 1 aftermarket straight razor sleeve (oil lined fabric)
WITHDRAWN

[Image: 8P7hgR0.jpg]
[Image: JDl1PXn.jpg]

Thank you so much!

26 261
 08-30-2015, 11:23 AM
User Info
Awesome Deal.! I need a "complete" starter kit like this.. Hmmm ;-)..

GLWTS.!!

2 64
 08-30-2015, 11:50 AM
  • N8Julo43
  • Red Whisker Wrangler
  • Mizzou-RAH, USA
User Info
(08-30-2015, 11:23 AM)StraightEdge Wrote: Awesome Deal.! I need a "complete" starter kit like this.. Hmmm ;-)..

GLWTS.!!

Thank you, sir!

26 261
 08-31-2015, 01:24 PM
User Info
Lookin pretty sharp there.

0 1
 09-05-2015, 10:03 AM
  • N8Julo43
  • Red Whisker Wrangler
  • Mizzou-RAH, USA
User Info