09-07-2015, 03:41 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
There is still a need to thin out my shaving gear some, as I am buyng new items some have to get to new homes.  I have two lightly used brushes and an iKon DLX stainless razor.  Prices are inclusive of shipping USPS, insured to final price paid, within the continental US after payment via PayPal.

S-O-L-D First, the razor.  It is the previous style iKon Deluxe Open Comb stainless with a Bulldog handle, before they applied that ugly tu-tone paint job..  It will ship with the original packaging as bought from Phil at Bullgoose a couple years ago - 2013 I believe.  Absolutely mint, but it has been used.  Already sterilized and ready to go.  Original cost was $135, I'd like $112 including postage, insurance, and PayPal fees. 

[Image: GmGhgrW.jpg]

Next is a custom made Ebony color Shavemac brush with their the DO1 knot.  The brush was ordered without adornment, save on the bottom of the handle.  Dense knot measures about 20 mm by 48 loft, but seems to work bigger.  Will eat up hard soaps or is great with cream.  No shedding, comes with original box.   Original retail (to my recollection) was around $150, will let it go for $115, inclusive of shipping & fees.

[Image: RVV5qC3.jpg]

[Image: i3mWX8o.jpg]

[Image: HijOCDy.jpg]
S-O-L-D Finally, a Simpson's iconic Keyhole 2 in Best Badger.  Probably used less than a dozen times, it is a great brush but pretty close to a number of others here.  Measures 20 by 47 high.  No shedding, comes with original box.  Best retail I see is $96, how about $75?

[Image: Libuppu.jpg]

[Image: ww1ZV3f.jpg]
Please ask questions and I'll be happy to take any additional pictures if necessary.  Thanks

45 491
 09-08-2015, 01:35 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
The iKon razor has been sold, thanks.  Brushes are still available

45 491
 09-09-2015, 04:33 AM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
Keyhole has sold, thanks.  Shavemac still available