09-09-2015, 12:14 PM
  • Lradke
  • Edmonton, Alberta
User Info
For Sale - Schick 500 Injector  $50 Shipped     (within North America)

For sale is a Schick 500 Injector complete with box, instructions, and a new 10-pack of blades.  The box has seen some wear, as is pictured, but the razor is in excellent shape.  The razor head shows very little wear and is fully functional; also there are very light scratches on the head that can only be seen under close inspection.

I believe in being blatantly honest and leaving no surprises when selling items so please take note of the following:  Sometimes when loading the Japanese Schick blades (pictured), I sometimes need to give a small wiggle of the key to get the blade fully loaded (it will sometimes stop half way).  I have NOT encountered this issue when loading Chinese Schick blades.

I am happy to ship overseas, just please contact me so I can find out shipping costs.  Feel free to contact me with questions.  Thanks!

[Image: TS8FBSp.jpg]

[Image: GWHqhF8.jpg]

[Image: P2cCV1c.jpg]

[Image: FUFM3kF.jpg]

1 608
 09-09-2015, 12:44 PM
  • Johnny
  • MODERATOR EMERITUS
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Someone looking for a nice injector, this is the one.

175 23,752
 09-09-2015, 06:26 PM
  • nunhgrader
  • Prairie Village, KS USA
User Info
What a beauty! I just tapped my funds down this past week and now wish I could swing this one - glwts!

28 667
 09-09-2015, 06:54 PM
  • geezer
  • Menomonie, Western WI
User Info
That is a great razor by Schick. The clean out feature is really great! Make a difference over the months as to keeping the razor tuned!
Lucky buyer!!!
~Richard

8 1,194