09-11-2015, 02:10 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
We made the weekend!  I still have some gear that needs to go to a new home.  Prices via PayPal, insured conus, 

S-O-L-D  First, given the milestone this week, I have a Simpson's Special Edition Queen Elizabeth II brush, two band, Manchurian?, numbered 124 of the run of 150.  Briar handled, I brought this over from olde England during Her Majesty's Jubilee.  Commemorative coin on the base makes it a nice heavy piece.  It has never been wet, at least on this side of the Atlantical Sea.  $289 for her shipped in the lower 48 colonies, or to a serving member of the US armed forces, insured. 

I can't bring myself to use it, so .. here she is ..
 [Image: QipGcBw.jpg]

[Image: gAJd3GA.jpg]

[Image: kaBwkw5.jpg]S-O-L-D

S-O-L-D Second a very nice synthetic brush, the Asylum Chestwick from Phil at Bullgoose.  I've tried four synthetics now, just not getting the love.  $35 shipped conus,
 [Image: K50CKyC.jpg]
Finally, the sharp edge .. Jagger Chatsworth Barley.  Great razor, well made, just on the milder side for me so has been sitting.  Shipped with insurance $95 90.

Price reduced

[Image: d9G374K.jpg]
Ask if questions or if you'd want another picture taken, thanks for looking

Trades would be considered, 

Gary

43 461
 09-11-2015, 05:57 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
QE is pending

43 461
 09-12-2015, 12:02 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
OH wow!  The fabled EJ Chatsworth in the barley finish.  These can't be found for sale anywhere.  I own one also and in my opinion is the best handle design they ever made.  GLWTS.

47 1,903
 09-12-2015, 06:38 AM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
The QE II has sold, thanks

43 461
 09-14-2015, 06:40 AM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
The Asylum Chestwick has sold and is on its way west .. thanks

43 461
 09-14-2015, 04:06 PM
User Info
Jagger's Chatsworth Barley is one of the most beautiful - and beautifully-designed - razors on the planet, IMHO. It is rich-looking, graceful and well-balanced. Yes, I am a fan-boy.

Jagger razors don't seem to get much respect here - probably because they're so mild. Nonetheless, I get BBS shaves with mine using GSB blades (and, occasionally, a Feather). I wouldn't use it for a multi-day growth, but it's a great daily driver.

66 693
 09-24-2015, 02:31 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
Bump for the Jagger Chatsworth Barley handled DE89.  This razor is as new, I believe it went for $130 or so when I purchased it a couple years back.

43 461