09-13-2015, 06:01 PM
  • urrlord
  • central georgia usa
User Info
A few days ago I stopped in the Atlanta- Buford World market on a whim(actually i was killing time while a semi truck wreck was being cleared on the interstate).While wandering the aisles I found 4 inexpensive scents that i grabbed.This is a review of one of them.

Triple Cologne.A russian made scent that dates from the time of the czars that has been reduced in stature in recent times.It is a heavy citrus scent ...main notes of lemon oil,bergamot and neroli with minor notes that include mint and lavender.In the bottle there is a definite lemon cleanser vibe to it.I think on  our side of the world Hoyts cologne is in this neighborhood.I mix it with witch hazel as an a/s and dab a bit on pulse points.The scent is mainly  lemony citrus with  mint and a floral component that i think is lavender.It goes on rather strong initially that fades after twenty minutes to about a quarter strength  that smells like a rather nice classy soap.At this time the citrus notes have faded a good bit and the floral note has became more prominent.I have only worn this a few times but it is a  rather nice unsophisticated old fashioned scent that is not for everyone.As a bonus  you will not smell like everyone else.I feel it was worth the 3 dollars for 4 ounce glass bottle that I paid for it.

0 275
 09-14-2015, 05:29 AM
  • urrlord
  • central georgia usa
User Info
An update:I applied a bit to the inside of my elbow last night.This morning only about 5% of the scent remained after 11 hours or so.

0 275
 09-14-2015, 05:36 AM
User Info
Post some pictures for reference  Smile

61 3,796
 09-14-2015, 06:21 AM
  • urrlord
  • central georgia usa
User Info
 09-14-2015, 06:23 AM
  • urrlord
  • central georgia usa