09-14-2015, 06:26 AM
User Info
I just got a decant of the MFK Aqua Universalis and I must say what a wonderful scent.  If youre a fan of Creed Millisime Imperial which has been my go to scent for some time I suggest you give this a go.  Not cheap at $185 for 70mL they also make Aqua Universalis Forte for $275 for 70 mL but they are too similar IMO to justify the price differential.  It has a wonderful clean scent which lasts about 8 hours on me.   Perfect amount of citrus and floral with a touch of wood.

Description: Bergamot and Lemon from Sicily- White Bouquet (Lilly of the Valley and Sweet Mock Orange)- Light and Musky Wood

I suggest picking up a sample/ decant you wont be disappointed!

2 58
 09-14-2015, 03:02 PM
User Info
Own both versions.
The Forte will last 10-12 hours on my skin, and has a very strong white floral mixed into the scent, which gives it a feminine vibe.

The non-forte is the one I prefer, but it only gives me 3-5 hours longevity - but so does Creed Millesime Imperiale, which I also own.

I can't quite see the similarities between Creed MI and MFK Aqua Universalis though. Same genre, but very different still.

24 5,972
 09-15-2015, 12:47 PM
User Info
its not that creed mi and mfk au are the same i just think i you like one you would most likely like the other.  both last a full work day on me.

2 58