09-15-2015, 06:56 AM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
For sale today is a clean and lightly used Mongoose B2 in Satin finish, lightly as I had this replaced earlier this year (start of 2nd quarter, I think) due to an early blade alignment issue that some of the B2 heads had.  There were some small updates to this head compared to the previous one I had which I can describe, "Mongoose" is now engraved onto the top plate, the 2 teeth on the top plate that hold the SE blades are shaped better in that they hold the blade securely and a slight tap of the head won't dislodge the blade and a groove is now on the show side of the base plate which I believe was probably to lighten the razor. Overall an excellently conceived razor to have in your shaving arsenal or just to have a single razor to do it all! 

Included is a pair of NEW never used or touched till this photo 'Dub Slim' (polished, smooth) and 'Dr Bomber' (ginger swirl) handles bought at the time of order. (This B2 Dr Bomb handle is polished ends, it was changed to buff/matted ends for the B3 release).

a package of Kai Captain Mild with about 10 (probably more) blades remaining, a nice sampling of what I found to be an excellent pairing to the Mongoose razor head.

[SOLD] - Price is $175 , price includes CONUS  Priority Shipping. 

** No Trades Please ** 
** This will not be broken up **
** Please do not post PM sent ** 

As always thanks for taking the time to look...

[Image: aGJNj80.jpg][Image: pBHCTNU.jpg][Image: VaCe9y1.jpg][Image: rfyCPEL.jpg][Image: sRhiEY9.jpg]

36 1,336
 09-16-2015, 06:41 AM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
Updated pricing on this set

36 1,336
 09-16-2015, 08:06 AM
User Info
Great  price for a great razor

53 760
 09-16-2015, 11:18 AM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
on its way to a new home... Thank you TSN and buyer!

36 1,336