09-15-2015, 07:16 PM
#1
  • urrlord
  • Active Member
  • central georgia usa
User Info
This is a review of one of the scents I picked up last week.

Russian Forest  3.4oz clear glass bottle with a green plastic cap filled with a light transparent green liquid.The liquid is  lightly scented with grass-woods-citrus notes according to the manufacturer.To my nose there is some floral notes on top of the grass woods notes,I don't pick up any citrus.It is a light scent that is pleasant  but unfortunately not very lasting,more like a weak aftershave rather than a cologne.I applied it as a splash after a shave and the scent is 90% gone in less than an hour.The remaining 10% lasts another hour or three  maybe.Nothing impressive scent or performance wise.Nothing bad either. It comes across as a Dollar Tree synthetic cologne spray.It was worth the 3 bucks,but I doubt I'll replace it.Maybe add  some glycerin and use it as an aftershave.

0 275
Reply
 09-15-2015, 07:17 PM
#2
  • urrlord
  • Active Member
  • central georgia usa
User Info
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)