09-18-2015, 04:21 AM
User Info
I am saddened to report that my MR3 cartridges treated my face the same way feather DE blades did.  Razor bumps, ingrowns and other problems that I have never experienced with any other cartridge or DE razor.  It is unfortunate because man, do the cartridges -- both the MR3 cartridge and the FII cartridge -- provide  FANTASTIC! shaves.  Plus the handle is the best cartridge razor handle I have ever used.  Substantial, ability to pivot or not pivot, nice ergonomics.  Oh well, BST, here comes an MR3 and cartridges.

86 891
 09-18-2015, 07:45 AM
User Info
It's a shame that it didn't work out for you. How many times did you use it?, might want to try it again after your irritations have healed. Maybe cut back on the pressure if you applied any, looks like you noticed the handle was heavier. how about trying a soap, or cream that gives more protection?. Just trying to help you find an answer so you don't have to sell your MR3.

Clayton

6 625
 09-18-2015, 07:47 AM
User Info
I don't really apply any pressure.  I pretty certain it is the feather blades because I have the same problem with their DE blades.  It doesnt really hurt me to have to sell it.  When I cartridge shave I will just go back to my trusty old sensor or atra.

86 891
 09-18-2015, 08:43 AM
User Info
Both are good razors, and I've used them both. I like the Sensor better,gives me a smoother shave with less passes. I still use it, sold my Atra.

Clayton

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

6 625