06-27-2012, 08:21 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
So i met up with a forum member (from the other dimension) to make a simple cream for soap trade, he lives where i work so i stopped in over lunch and half his kitchen counter was laid out with his gear for me to tinker around with he took a pic and it surprised him so much how big his stock was i gave it a shot too

and i missed some things too lol, i had thought i dwindled down quite a bit till i laid it all out
i think i still need to thin the heard a bit

[Image: IMASG_1046.jpg]

lol anyone ever do this ? if not you may be surprised at what it looks like spread out all in one single place, thank goodness i never developed BAD !!!

3 748
 06-27-2012, 08:26 PM
  • uncledave
  • Returned to DE Shaving After 40 years
  • Kentucky, USA
User Info
(06-27-2012, 08:21 PM)syngent Wrote: So i met up with a forum member (from the other dimension) to make a simple cream for soap trade, he lives where i work so i stopped in over lunch and half his kitchen counter was laid out with his gear for me to tinker around with he took a pic and it surprised him so much how big his stock was i gave it a shot too

and i missed some things too lol, i had thought i dwindled down quite a bit till i laid it all out
i think i still need to thin the heard a bit

[Image: IMASG_1046.jpg]

lol anyone ever do this ? if not you may be surprised at what it looks like spread out all in one single place, thank goodness i never developed BAD !!!

Drool, drool, drool. He's got some nice stuff!

0 396
 06-27-2012, 08:32 PM
  • xraygun
  • Bainbridge Island
User Info
I dunno, he looks light on creams and brushes.

5 270
 06-27-2012, 08:35 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
lol creams are what has been dwindling, but the soaps keep going up, and i think if i added samples i have thats space between DB and my tablet would be filled, samples they seem like a good idea at the time, but then you buy more stuff, then pif more stuff, then trade more stuff for more stuff and it comes with more samples,... then well it all begins again lol, so glad this is saving me money or i wouldnt be able to afford it ! lol

3 748
 06-28-2012, 09:59 AM
User Info
James, as Ray mentioned, you look short on some stuff like razors, brushes and soaps, my frined! Hee hee.

75 20,883
 06-28-2012, 10:24 AM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
Lol I'm trying to shrink it so I can reload with new stuff

3 748
 06-30-2012, 12:05 PM
  • PAW
  • Wet Shaver Addict
  • Illinois
User Info
I think you need more soap Aaaaa

Nice stuff

0 197
 06-30-2012, 02:26 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
i got more soap since then lol, well samples anyway,..... My name is James and i have a problem

3 748
 06-30-2012, 03:12 PM
  • PAW
  • Wet Shaver Addict
  • Illinois
User Info
(06-30-2012, 02:26 PM)syngent Wrote: i got more soap since then lol, well samples anyway,..... My name is James and i have a problem

LOL

0 197
 06-30-2012, 03:13 PM
  • MaxP
  • Madison, WI
User Info
I counted 5 brushes. Seems that they may benefit from additional herd mates.

Just my opinion...

47 1,378
 06-30-2012, 08:32 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
no way man, lol well maybe one more, and three of them brushes dont really count, one is a bodyshop syth, one is a wilkonson bristle and the there is a tweezerman in there as well, although i do use the wilk from time to time,... brush addiction (thank goodness) is not something i ever got into,

but liking mostly soaps these days, i would like something with more backbone then my kent brush, i have a shavemac in mind but it will take some savings

and someone just put a proper pen in my hands *sigh* i liked it lol

3 748