09-23-2015, 08:20 AM
User Info
Hi Guys,

I am trimming down the den and would like to offer a few of my luxury brushes to you. I would like to ship CONUS as of now but if you are outside of the USA, I will consider that as an option if these do not sell. I do my best to offer descriptions of the brush but feel free to comment if you are curious about anything. Thanks!

VP Leonhardy 70030 Silvertip 23mm x 68mm $100 Now $90 During the next day, I will be offering this brush for sale at $82 and include shipping with Tcheong Fung Sing Duo Ginestra di Taormina - Forte and Arancio Amaro - Forte Crema Da Barba samples. Each sample is a firm consistency soft soap in a 50 ml volume container. This discounted to $82 for one more day. It may be withdrawn in a few days.

This brush has only been used for 2 test lathers and 2 shaves. It is in very clean condition. I bought it directly from The Superior Shave earlier this year. I am simply not as good with large brushes. As to what it feels like, this is a very soft feeling brush. The quality of the 3 band hair is great! It is a high lofted, medium density, knot that blooms a lot. When you press on the face, there isn't so much splay like with a cheap pure badger from your first kit, but a cushion or gentle plush feeling on your face. It is not the same backbone you would get from a short lofted 2 band.

Morris and Forndran Emillion 1 Faux Ivory in Blondle Badger 22mm x 48mm $185 SOLD
This brush is very nice. I have a couple of MF bruhes already and this is just too similar to some of my other brushes. This has very soft tips, some that clump together when wet, but not a curly gel tip. It does not have an scritch or scrub on my face. Simply just a smooth sailing fan in 2 band. It has nice face lathering capabilities with good density and splay that isn't floppy. I do like the bloom and splay on the painting strokes since this is a nice fan shape.

Plisson Size 12 High Mountain White in Faux Tortoise 24mm x 55mm $230 Now $215 SOLD
For those of you looking for a nice small-medium size knot with nice tips and great release and soft splay, this is a good option. First comment is on the price. Plissons are known to be expensive. I paid $260 for this and I did a ton of test lathers on it to help break in and soften the tips. I will likely try and find more Plissons in the future, but this may be a bit small for me. I lowered the price to help sell this to someone who may want to try a Plisson without paying as much as you would usually do. The original blue cardboard box is also included with the brush. This brush has nice bloom and splay and I preferred to face lather with it the couple times that I did. It will release the lather like no other! The tips are indeed soft, no scritch, some gentle scrub. The knot has a some reversed brush hair so that is likely where the light scrub may come from. Still a very nice knot and handle together!

[Image: whS9YzI.jpg][Image: XuVCzwB.jpg]  

Below this, first pic is VP, second pic is Plisson, and third is Plisson with the box discussed above in description.
[Image: HiJkdXS.jpg][Image: yIvxEFb.jpg]

79 1,339
 09-25-2015, 12:22 AM
User Info
Just letting everyone know I have a trip I am leaving for so anyone who PMs me, I will get back to you in a few days at the end of the weekend hopefully.

MF currently is pending payment.

Thanks guys.

79 1,339
 10-02-2015, 07:56 PM
User Info
MF is sold. Price drop on Plisson-now $215 and VP is now $90.

79 1,339
 10-02-2015, 08:16 PM
  • Ram57
  • Boise, ID
User Info
Great price on the VP Leonhardy 700030 and surprised no one has picked it up.

VP Leonhardy are awesome brushes. Have the next size up 700040 in white and Tortoise and these brushes though big have backbone unlike the BK8. Once I used the 700040 the BK8 became expendable.

I also have the two band  VP Leonhardy 680040 and like it but feels smallish compared to the 700040 but has good backbone and slight scritch. I'm actually looking at picking up another one but with the marble handle.

103 2,043
 10-02-2015, 08:28 PM
User Info
That Plisson is beautiful.  One brush that I'm missing from my collection, a 14?  Would have been gone already.

61 3,796
 10-04-2015, 03:45 AM
User Info
October 4th Update-

Plisson is held on pending trade or sale to an interested buyer. I will hold it for this user for a few days and if nothing was worked out, then I return with another plan.

As far as VP Leonhardy, I will price drop to $82 for a little bit today and maybe someone will snag it if they really want it and will message with interest. I can add in a few blades to the sales above.

79 1,339
 10-04-2015, 07:46 AM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
Someone is really missing out on a fantastic brush at an incredible price. GLWTS of that VPL.

43 1,700
 10-04-2015, 03:21 PM
User Info
I appreciate the comments from Ram57, hrfdez, and Andrew.

The Plisson size 12 HMW (current grade) was sold.

Update-October 4th-VP Leonhardy is Sold Pending Funds.

79 1,339
 10-04-2015, 03:41 PM
  • Ram57
  • Boise, ID
User Info
If I didn't already have two 700040 and a 2 band version I would be all over this. Great brushes, puts the Kent Bk8 to shame.

103 2,043
 10-05-2015, 11:39 AM
User Info
All brushes have been sold.

Thanks to TSN and the buyers.

79 1,339