09-23-2015, 11:01 AM
User Info
Any experiences? I've emailed him for the third time using the enquiries@progress-vulfix.com email and am not getting a response, I'm not sure who manages his Twitter but they seem very active retweeting all the time and answering simple questions but I can't direct message them since they don't follow me. 

I ordered something off the LE page and was hoping that for the coin I spent I would get a choice in actual brush that I receive, not a random one.

3 92
 09-23-2015, 11:10 AM
  • Jovan
  • Banned
  • Traveling USA
User Info
I am sorry to hear about your problem in contacting Mark.  Over the years my experience has been he promptly responds but then I typically email him at 2 am west coast time which is starting time in UK.  Good luck.  Like you I use the enquiries email. Check you subject line so it does not go to spam.

2 479
 09-23-2015, 11:14 AM
User Info
Best way is to pm him here on this forum.

He is Simpson1919 here.

The email address you are using now is not directly to Mark. It's the official mail address. 

I can't give you his email here, as it would be a violation of his personal space.
But pm him here and I think he will reply within 1-2 days.

24 5,843
 09-23-2015, 11:16 AM
User Info
(09-23-2015, 11:10 AM)S.Jovan Wrote: I am sorry to hear about your problem in contacting Mark.  Over the years my experience has been he promptly responds but then I typically email him at 2 am west coast time which is starting time in UK.  Good luck.  Like you I use the enquiries email. Check you subject line so it does not go to spam.
Thanks for the info. The first time I was just asking for pictures of brush, the last two contained my order # in the subject line. I'm sending these emails at around 1-2 am cst

3 92
 09-23-2015, 11:24 AM
User Info
(09-23-2015, 11:14 AM)I\m CHSeifert Wrote: Best way is to pm him here on this forum.

He is Simpson1919 here.

The email address you are using now is not directly to Mark. It's the official mail address. 

I can't give you his email here, as it would be a violation of his personal space.
But pm him here and I think he will reply within 1-2 days.
Will give that a try thanks, I understand about not wanting to post his email in a public forum. From their Twitter feed they sure makes it seem like the email I'm using to try and get a hold of him is his. Here is a example that I copy/pasted. 

"@AESimpson1919: @xxxxx please email Managing Director, Mark Watterson on enquiries@progress-vulfix.com"

3 92
 09-23-2015, 11:27 AM
User Info
I've replied three times Jose but the mails keep getting returned as spam for some reason?

i even tried replying from my personal Hotmail account - it seems that has failed also.

i will forward tracking info on your brush in the morning, I'm actually out with my wife at the moment - she loves my iPhone!

My best.

Mark

(09-23-2015, 11:01 AM)mata777 Wrote: Any experiences? I've emailed him for the third time using the enquiries@progress-vulfix.com email and am not getting a response, I'm not sure who manages his Twitter but they seem very active retweeting all the time and answering simple questions but I can't direct message them since they don't follow me. 

I ordered something off the LE page and was hoping that for the coin I spent I would get a choice in actual brush that I receive, not a random one.

1 632
 09-23-2015, 11:33 AM
User Info
Marks a great guy. Sorry you hd commutation problems. I've always gotten prompt responses.

Looks like you're all cleared up now.

18 642
 09-23-2015, 11:38 AM
User Info
(09-23-2015, 11:27 AM)Simpson1919 Wrote: I've replied three times Jose but the mails keep getting returned as spam for some reason?

i even tried replying from my personal Hotmail account - it seems that has failed also.

i will forward tracking info on your brush in the morning, I'm actually out with my wife at the moment - she loves my iPhone!

My best.

Mark

(09-23-2015, 11:01 AM)mata777 Wrote: Any experiences? I've emailed him for the third time using the enquiries@progress-vulfix.com email and am not getting a response, I'm not sure who manages his Twitter but they seem very active retweeting all the time and answering simple questions but I can't direct message them since they don't follow me. 

Thanks for the response Mark. That's odd, never had that problem. Wasn't looking really for a tracking number only, but for some specific's on what I ordered , please check your inbox and get back to me at your convenience. Enjoy your evening sir!

3 92