09-23-2015, 06:31 PM
User Info
Good day everyone,

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this question but I notice people have posted question in regards to apps so hopefully this is the right place. With that being said, is anyone using an apps that pushes your forum feed from multiple forums into one app? I have been using Tapatalk (Apple Store) which pushes the feeds, messages, etc from you forums into one app. The concept is great because I don't have to login into the individual forums but it's more like a one stop shop... However, I have been experiencing some tech problems and I am looking for an alternative option. Anyone have any other apps or ideas for a one stop shop for my forums. Thank you and have a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 180
 09-23-2015, 07:06 PM
User Info
I used to use Tapatalk for Android (I use Windows phone now) but somewhere along the line it got complicated and clunky to use and filled with ads. The mobile site is just much easier and simpler to use so why not use it?

18 713
 09-24-2015, 07:35 AM
User Info
(09-23-2015, 06:31 PM)Razor_187 Wrote: Good day everyone,

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this question but I notice people have posted question in regards to apps so hopefully this is the right place. With that being said, is anyone using an apps that pushes your forum feed from multiple forums into one app? I have been using Tapatalk (Apple Store) which pushes the feeds, messages, etc from you forums into one app. The concept is great because I don't have to login into the individual forums but it's more like a one stop shop... However, I have been experiencing some tech problems and I am looking for an alternative option. Anyone have any other apps or ideas for a one stop shop for my forums. Thank you and have a good one.

I use Tapatalk and I like it. I just don't update it every time an update comes out. Updates aren't always good.

Clayton

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

6 625
 09-24-2015, 07:45 AM
User Info
(09-23-2015, 07:06 PM)fram773 Wrote: I used to use Tapatalk for Android (I use Windows phone now) but somewhere along the line it got complicated and clunky to use and filled with ads. The mobile site is just much easier and simpler to use so why not use it?

Well, I don't like to log in every time and I don't like the email notifications. With the app I just get the badge icon with the number of messages or activity. But I might give it a shot, thanks.

17 180
 09-24-2015, 07:46 AM
User Info
(09-24-2015, 07:35 AM)chevyguy Wrote:

I use Tapatalk and I like it. I just don't update it every time an update comes out. Updates aren't always good.

Clayton

Clayton,

I agree, the updates are not always great...

17 180
 09-24-2015, 07:48 AM
User Info
(09-24-2015, 07:46 AM)Razor_187 Wrote:
(09-24-2015, 07:35 AM)chevyguy Wrote:

Clayton

Clayton,

I agree, the updates are not always great...

As long as it keeps working I don't update.

Clayton

6 625
 09-24-2015, 07:51 AM
User Info
Tapatalk updates were bad for a while. But they fixed a few navigation issues in the most recent versions and now I like it again.

38 1,159
 09-24-2015, 09:16 AM
User Info
(09-24-2015, 07:45 AM)Razor_187 Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 07:06 PM)fram773 Wrote: I used to use Tapatalk for Android (I use Windows phone now) but somewhere along the line it got complicated and clunky to use and filled with ads. The mobile site is just much easier and simpler to use so why not use it?

Well, I don't like to log in every time and I don't like the email notifications. With the app I just get the badge icon with the number of messages or activity. But I might give it a shot, thanks.

I don't log in everytime. Just set it so it remembers you.

18 713
 09-24-2015, 02:04 PM
User Info
I use tappa talk but the latest update made it really buggy, which is really disappointing, I find that I prefer it over forums on my laptop

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

4 47
 09-24-2015, 09:08 PM
User Info

The mobile site is what I use too. The only problem I have with it is sometimes when typing a reply the typing doesn't go too smooth. Still it is better than any app I found. I didn't use tapatalk but did download it and it just looked like a pain to use so I deleted it.

13 947