09-24-2015, 06:05 AM
User Info
Hello friends

My girlfriend and I travel to New Orleans next month. We expect to stay there for three days after it comes with a rental car to Florida.
All tips on local, towns, attractions, restaurant and things to do is welcomed Thumbsup

I look forward to your tips...

Marco

21 248
 09-24-2015, 08:38 AM
User Info
ACME Seafood!  Felix's is also very good and great prices for a lot of food.  Cafe Du Monde!

61 3,796
 09-28-2015, 05:24 PM
  • savagejoerude
  • If you ain't a LOSER, you ain't livin'!!
  • New Orleans USA
User Info
Welcome to the BIG EASY !! I am a native New Orleanian and have to say 3 days is not enough. I will give you a few things to see and do. The French Quarter is the hub of tourist activities. For night time of course go to BOURBON ST... Just be safe and not travel too far off from the action. Daytime has a host of things to do. Stroll down Royal St. and swing through Jackson Square. Visit the St. Louis Cathedral while you are there then head across the street and check out the MOONWALK. The French market is right there too. Anyplace you find to eat will be good. If you can visit St' Louis Cemetery #1. Oldest cemetery in the city. You can see Marie LaVeau the Voo Doo queens tomb there. Make a wish and put 3 x's on it!!! (XXX). If you like history and museums there are plenty. I recommend the WWII  museaum. It's just a little way out of the French Quarter...I'll message you my # in case you get lost... Which is not an easy thing to do... HAVE FUN and HAPPY SHAVES !!!

5 1,151