06-28-2012, 07:48 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
its not a huge deal, if its an easy thing to do then just something to think about, if its a big deal wouldnt worry about it, you guys do such a great job and all

but when i go to user cp, my subscribed threads it would be kind of cool if when i click the name of the thread it defaults to the last page instead of the first one,... i always miss the little numbers and all and ive been used do doing it that way on other forums for my tech stuff and the like so it may just be me and all

but if i am subscribed i do check in lots so it would make more sense to go to last page rather then first

just a thought, thanks for putting together a great forum btw always enjoy my time here

3 748
 06-30-2012, 06:42 AM
User Info
(06-28-2012, 07:48 PM)syngent Wrote: its not a huge deal, if its an easy thing to do then just something to think about, if its a big deal wouldnt worry about it, you guys do such a great job and all

but when i go to user cp, my subscribed threads it would be kind of cool if when i click the name of the thread it defaults to the last page instead of the first one,... i always miss the little numbers and all and ive been used do doing it that way on other forums for my tech stuff and the like so it may just be me and all

but if i am subscribed i do check in lots so it would make more sense to go to last page rather then first

just a thought, thanks for putting together a great forum btw always enjoy my time here

If there is a little green arrow in front of the thread title, then just click that and it will take you immediately to the first unread post in that thread.

31 7,914
 06-30-2012, 06:44 AM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
i always miss it on my tablet and hit the larger "name" link lmao but like i said its not a big deal i think i was flying thru about 10 different threads across 3 different forums and they are all a little different, when i wrote this

3 748
 06-30-2012, 09:39 AM
User Info
sorry, I haven't even had a chance to look at this yet. maybe within the next few days.

40 5,830
 06-30-2012, 02:25 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
its okay man, like i said , its probably a me thing

3 748