09-28-2015, 09:17 PM
User Info
all i can say about this stuff is AWESOME. the scent is ridiculous super citrus but not overly sweet. it performs like the other tim's which for me is always great. this is a limited release from shave revolution and man i hope they get more of this stuff def one ill grab a few more of. so far almost every tim's soap scent wise is great

16 660
 09-28-2015, 10:13 PM
User Info
I am really liking Tim's Soap too. I only have the Clean Cut which smells really nice to me and the performance is excellent.

13 947
 09-28-2015, 10:17 PM
User Info
clean cut is pretty nice, i have that along with blue suit, greek peach, ruby red, roots, and lime. and im waiting for breakfast and cimmaron. i also like the new wider tubs, my peach and ruby are in the smaller size ones but the newer ones i got came in the wider tubs.

16 660
 09-29-2015, 04:57 AM
  • kwsher
  • Austin, TX - USA
User Info
I recently received BoC and Greek Peach. Both are very solid performers. The GP is in a smaller tub, BoC in the larger which I also prefer.

The scents are great; complex blend while very well balanced. Particularly BoC, I pick up different elements throughout the shave which is really great. It is a very rich, subtly sweet coffee/tobacco base that strikes all the right notes.

2 1,180
 09-29-2015, 06:37 AM
User Info
Hybrid is great i wasnt the biggest fan of clean cut as it didnt stand out to me but Hybrid.  I probably woldnt have purchased but they only had 2 left so I didnt really have time to think about whether or not I should get it.  I figured a limited soap shouldnt be hard of a resell if need be.  The performance is like any other one of Tim's that I tried.  What really sold me was in the description it talked about how the two scents were randomly put together giving a different experience every time.  I have only lathered it up once but the scent is incredible to me it has the tangy sweetness scent of the candy sweet tarts with a touch of floral at the end.  The scent combination works wonderfully.

79 824