09-30-2015, 01:49 AM
User Info
I am so addicted to the smell of Floid Blue, I catch myself opening the bottle often just to smell it. Luckily for me, there is still a supplier here that sells them at normal prices, so I just stocked up on 2 more 400ml bottles to hold me over until they hopefully decide to bring it back to production.

In addition, I find the scents of soaps and other aftershaves I like a bit intoxicating and open them regularly for a quick sniff.

Am I a lone Sniffer here, or do others have such a fond connection with their shaving accessories?

39 275
 09-30-2015, 05:38 AM
User Info
I've been known to reapply aftershave late in the day to get a whiff of the goodness.  I also open up a soap to take sniff when brushing my teeth, getting ready for bed, etc.

1 135
 09-30-2015, 06:16 AM
  • jtmke
  • Ex shaving hater
  • milwaukee
User Info
I may occasionally open a soap or cream. I use me 5 year old as an excuse asking for her opinion.

7 445
 10-05-2015, 07:39 AM
User Info
(09-30-2015, 05:38 AM)kansaskyle Wrote: I've been known to reapply aftershave late in the day to get a whiff of the goodness.  I also open up a soap to take sniff when brushing my teeth, getting ready for bed, etc.

I thought I was the only one who did this...I do the same thing I am always sniffing my soaps

25 470
 10-05-2015, 07:56 AM
User Info
Nope compulsive soap sniffer here too. Look!  My title says so!

18 642
 10-05-2015, 09:04 AM
  • kwsher
  • Austin, TX - USA
User Info
Thank goodness I am not the only one. My wife found me with my nose in a tub of Sapone di Paolo Cremoso over the weekend and just shook her head.

I chased her out with "No, really! Just sniff it!"

She was having none of it.

2 1,180
 10-08-2015, 04:46 PM
User Info
Glad i am not alone like everyone thinks. 

But in my case,  my shelf for soaps is right in front of toilette,  so whenever i have to go,  i sit down,  open a couple of them and sniff,  then decide which one will be used that night.  Smile

53 760
 10-08-2015, 05:36 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
Big Brother, The Illuminati, the 1%ers or whatever you care to call them have emasculated manhood into a Jack London 'workbeast'
numb to mass shootings, arrests for petty crimes Jean Valjean would empathize with, a studied mediocrity of intellect and spirit and quiet desperation the norm.
I slip into my inner sanctum and smell my soaps all the time. I am the german soldier reaching for a butterfly in ALL QUITE ON THE WESTERN FRONT, Vincent painting  STARRY NIGHT from his sanatorium window and the dying Darth Vader throwing the Emperor over the railing.
"Never apologize ,never explain" British Foreign Office memo

2 3,171