10-02-2015, 04:02 AM
User Info
A couple brushes for your perusal today, CONUS Shipping is included, Paypal Only. (Trade offers are possible, but I'm mainly looking for 2 band brushes eg. Shavemac, Paladin, M&F). 

I'm willing to discuss international shipping, but buyer pays the extra costs involved. 

I'm selling my Thater 4125/2 (26mm) 3 Band Silvertip in Bulb. It's a wonderful brush with soft tips and enough backbone to keep it from being "floppy". It exhibits some hooked tips and clumping when wet, but I don't get a gel feeling from the hair on my face. Still one of the softest brushes I've ever used. This brush has been gently used as part of my rotation and I am the original owner. I believe it's lost 2 hairs in the entire time I've owned it.

Price is $70 for the Thater.

Thater is Sold, pending funds.

[Image: jum40Rw.jpg]

[Image: Qoc1krX.jpg]

[Image: Vmqh7rc.jpg]

Next is a Kent BK8. Probably the softest badger hair I've ever used. Some would call it floppy. It has very good flow through and is a huge knot! It's lost around 5 hairs during my usage and I'm not the original owner. It will need a few days to dry before shipping as I just used it yesterday morning. 

Price is $60 for the Kent. 

Kent is Sold!

[Image: q8P68uV.jpg]

[Image: WbF6yZp.jpg]

29 485
 10-02-2015, 05:18 PM
User Info
Is the Thater handle the one that is unmarked on the sides (no name on it) with a medallion on the bottom?

3 13
 10-02-2015, 05:40 PM
User Info
Yes that is correct. I thought about adding a picture of the bottom since it is the only branding on the actual brush. Maybe I should.

29 485
 10-04-2015, 08:17 AM
User Info
Price drops

29 485
 10-05-2015, 03:23 AM
User Info
Thater is not going any lower, $70 firm. I'll be perfectly happy to put the Thater back in my rotation if it doesn't sell. 

Kent is Pending

29 485