10-05-2015, 10:11 PM
User Info
I am selling my Standard Razors razor with matching aluminum stand, color is "raw", only used 6 times, purchased new from Standard Razors 3 weeks ago. It has been cleaned and is in like new condition. It will arrive to the buyer in the same zip lock bags that it came to me in straight from Standard Razors. It is currently sold out everywhere in the "Raw" color, and is almost always sold out. I had to keep checking for a few weeks until it was back in stock and then it sold out again within a day or two. It is a very efficient razor but I learned that I am better off with a mild to medium razor.

$70.00 shipping included to CONUS address.

[Image: IQe6cAT.jpg]

13 947
 10-06-2015, 05:26 AM
  • nunhgrader
  • Prairie Village, KS USA
User Info
I like that stand - glwts!

28 666
 10-06-2015, 07:29 AM
  • okok
  • Still smiling
  • Indianapolis
User Info
That is a cool stand. Design allows water to drip out readily.

29 333
 10-06-2015, 07:52 AM
User Info
In case someone doesn't know, the stand permits the razor to stand upright as well. It has the normal hole like others.

13 947
 10-06-2015, 11:06 AM
User Info
Are you saying that you found this to be too aggressive for your tastes?  I got a black one some months ago from Bespoke Post.  But I found it to be a bit too mild to give me a good one pass shave, so I passed it on.  To me it's a mild razor, somewhere between an E & J and a Merkur.  It is however both elegant and beautiful; IMHO perhaps the most beautiful production razor available.  Good luck selling it soon.  My next razor is going to be a Rolls.

11 84
 10-06-2015, 11:15 AM
User Info
(10-06-2015, 11:06 AM)The Other Donald Wrote: Are you saying that you found this to be too aggressive for your tastes?  I got a black one some months ago from Bespoke Post.  But I found it to be a bit too mild to give me a good one pass shave, so I passed it on.  To me it's a mild razor, somewhere between an E & J and a Merkur.  It is however both elegant and beautiful; IMHO perhaps the most beautiful production razor available.  Good luck selling it soon.  My next razor is going to be a Rolls.

I like the look of it so much I thought about keeping it. I use the word aggressive to mean rough on my face, but i do find it very efficient. I learned that my technique was off for this razor, so when I corrected it the razor became more mild but I still had a difficult time on my neck. I could probably dial in my technique eventually but I prefer the feel and weight of my other razors. If it doesn't sell today though I will keep it.

13 947
 10-06-2015, 01:36 PM
User Info
Razor is sold.

13 947