10-06-2015, 06:30 AM
User Info
So far I have tried 2 of the 3 shave soaps. And I must say I love the performance of the soap. I've tried the tobacco & leather (which there is a review of) ang green apple. I plan to use the northern moss tomorrow and will update this after. The tobacco and leather is a wonderful scent. The scents are spot on and perfectly balanced. The tobacco is like walking into a pipe tobacco shop with the sweet slightly woodyaromas from the tobaccos and the leather is one of the closest genuine leather scent I have com across. The scents work wonderful together with neither overpowering the other. The apple at first glance smelled sweet and tart just like an apple at first glance the more I smelled it as my shave progressed the less I liked it. The scent really reminded me of some of my girlfriends shampoos like the herbal essences and others. I could see others liking it just not for me. The soaps performed the same. A very soft soap that lathers well. It provides a dense lather for a cushioned super slick shave that is really good. A little goes a long way with these soaps. It also holds a lot of water. What really made this soap stand out from the rest was the post shave feeling. My thoughts proof that a good shave soaps post shave feel was based on no irritation. This soap helps set a higher bar. Post shave with this soap makes my face feel super super moisturized and like I didn't even shave.
I'll add more once I've tried the final scent, but I highly recommend this soap if you're in the market. Reasonably priced at $17.95 for a 4oz jar (a little goes a long way) Also Maggard's sells samples for $2.50 so you can try befit committing.
The final scent along with my thoughts will be added tomorrow.

79 824