10-06-2015, 10:38 PM
User Info
smelled this today and have to say its a very nice scent especially for the price. in the same family as adp (which i LOVE i own a bottle of that but hate to use it all the time due to its cost i keep it for special occasions) went to order a 10.1 oz bottle but now im super confused i see three different bottles. the blueish box, a more olive color one and a bright yellow box. the blue says its a edc while the other 2 say they are edt. i have done some searching and can find no straight answer, a few say the edc was much longer lasting with a stronger scent then the edt. one person said the edc said "edt" on the bottom of the box. does anyone know what the heck the real difference is in all these bottles?

i found a stellar deal locally on the yellow boxed version but its sealed and i cant open it without buying it. but under 30$ for 10oz is a steal if it smells as good as the olive colored tester i smelled today

can anyone shed some light on this? are they really all the same packaged different? normally i would think the edt would be a stronger scent but some say otherwise.

lastly does anyone have any other suggestions for a similar scent to adp at a lower cost?

thanks

16 660
 10-06-2015, 11:46 PM
User Info
I ordered mine from VintageScent.  They usually only have the 3.3oz bottles in stock but I just got one of the 10oz delivered. The 10oz is a far better deal so if they still have them that's the size to get.  If they're sold out, you can get on a notification list and they email you when it's back in stock.  They did for me.  Nice scent for spring and summer, although it is not very long lasting unless you put it on top of skin that has had some moisturising cream rubbed in first.  Getting it on warm skin right after a shower helps with longevity as well but I do tend to reapply a few spritzes halfway through the day. The box is dark blue.  I think the other packages are unisex or women's scents but am not sure.  This is the men's version as worn by Italian dukedom.   [Image: cKLg29X.jpg]

1 230
 10-07-2015, 05:25 AM
  • evnpar
  • Emeritus
  • Portland, Oregon
User Info
+1 A very nice warm citrus scent for a reasonable price.

38 5,196
 10-07-2015, 06:44 AM
User Info
some have told me there is zero difference in the scent but one is stronger then the others? for the 28$ i may well just pick up the yellow boxed one and then grab a blue one also. love the scent but the blue boxed one for me did not last last at all which is why i was hoping the edt would be stronger

16 660