09-17-2016, 04:28 PM
User Info
(09-17-2016, 05:34 AM)leonidas Wrote: ................i just saw that Dorco has a new razor that uses one AAA battery in the handle...........

..............does anyone know what benefit the battery handle provides?

Not sure, but it's endorsed by EROS. No, not the Greek God, the Emergency Room Operators Society.

3 13
 09-17-2016, 06:18 PM
  • leonidas
  • Jerez de la Frontera
User Info
(09-17-2016, 04:28 PM)dangre Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 05:34 AM)leonidas Wrote: ................i just saw that Dorco has a new razor that uses one AAA battery in the handle...........

..............does anyone know what benefit the battery handle provides?

Not sure, but it's endorsed by EROS. No, not the Greek God, the Emergency Room Operators Society.

.........ha!   .............good one!

46 1,070
 10-15-2016, 06:02 PM
User Info
I just bought the 3 blade razor for my youngest son at 15.  He was using an electric but is getting irritated skin.  He has shown an interest in my DE shaving hobby, but is intimidated by jumping all in, so he wanted to get his feet wet (or face) with cart shaving. After reviewing the options with him, he thought the 3 blade system would be the best to try.  I never used Dorco myself, but hear they worked fairly good for carts.  I told him if he wanted to try brush lathering, it would be a good opportunity to build those skills then start DE shaving with my 34C as a start.  One step at a time.  Im interested in what you gents have experienced with the 3 blade system.  For a cream, I told him to start with Cremo until he wants to try brush lathering.  Cremo is very slick and is what I used before changing from carts to DE's.

0 593
 10-21-2016, 09:34 AM
  • naiyor
  • Ontario, Canada
User Info
When I used carts I would often buy whatever new came out...usually only tried each one a few times. The one that I always came back to was the Mach 3. If i had to go back I would definitely stick with that. If Dorco is anything like that, or better, I would say it is a great place to start.

0 360