10-08-2015, 01:34 PM
User Info
I just got this soap in so i haven't had a chance to use it. This soap just came out and is a LE so i wanted to get my hands on it before it sold out and became hard to get like the vetiver borboun or the way rose was at first. Knowing my luck it will be as available as the others. This soap comes in a plastic tin which is odd for an lpl, but I like the plastic tubs over the tins anyway. If i did have to go with a tin LPLs are the bests ones in my book they are stronger and dont seem to dent nor rust as easy. The price is right at $30 for 125ml which is about normal for LPL. Opening the tub i was hit by the scent of coconut. the scent is strong. The smell takes me back with your eyes closed you could easily mistake this for a coconut sno cone or shaved ice. Very sweet scented, I bet its gonna smell wonderful while lathering. I gave the soap a little poke it's a soft soap much like other lpls not over soft like a cream or a croap though its just a good soft soap almost feels like its pressing back or has a little bounce to the touch if that makes sense. Well thats my thoughts at a quick first glance. Will let you know if this dog can hunt once I get a chance to use it, but if its like all the others from this company it will be a wonderful performer.

79 824
 10-08-2015, 01:50 PM
User Info
The scent description sounds right up my alley, $30 per 125 mg for a soft soap does not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 315
 10-08-2015, 02:08 PM
User Info
i hear ya LPL is a little steep, due to the performance i think its worth it

79 824
 10-12-2015, 08:55 AM
User Info
I have some on the way. Definitely excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

192 1,588