10-09-2015, 08:33 AM
  • Cobre
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
Hello Everyone,

First of all, I want you to know that I will ship Worldwide.

I would prefer to sell it but I am open to trades as well. Trades that I would be interested in are: 2 band brand name brushes, preferably with a knot size 26mm or larger. We can work out a partial trade if needed too.

Keep in mind that I am in Canada.

I am also including a video showing the blade passing the HHT test easily. Make sure you watch it in HD so you can see the hair Smile

This is the "Filarmonica Subcero" model, which typically sells for more than the Doble Temple but less than the "Especial para Barbas Duras"

These blades are said to have been treated cryogenically, ice tempered in other words , just like the Dubl Duck Wonderedge and the Henckels Friodur. This process is meant to make the blade harder so it holds it's edge longer.

This particular blade has been well cared for by it's previous owners, the scales are intact and the blade closes centered.

The gold wash is there but it is a bit faded.

The blade width is a hair over 15/16 and it includes a Filarmonica case. 

This blade has the name of Jose Monserrat Pou stamped on the tag, meaning it was made sometime between 1967 and 1979 while he was still alive. Filarmonicas from this period are highly regarded for their quality. The scales have an metal inlay with the Filarmonica logo, not printed as in most Filis.

I honed this blade on a coticule and it took an awesome edge as Filis are famous for.

I try to be fair in my pricing but if you feel I am off please let me know, I will not be offended . I am asking for $229   Now $215!  $199!!!. This price is valid for Canada and USA destinations. Overseas might be just a little bit extra. If you want tracked shipping, it will be $10 more.

Video: 

Pics:
[Image: LDhGMEr.jpg]

[Image: 2hGv4og.jpg]

[Image: VGk9f3E.jpg]

8 156
 10-09-2015, 06:31 PM
  • Purplemonkey
  • Vancouver, BC, Canada (CONUS Address)
User Info
Wow! Letting another Filly go Carlos?

Gentlemen, great opportunity and a great guy to deal with.  Great price, shouldn't last too long.

5 26
 10-09-2015, 06:43 PM
  • geezer
  • Menomonie, Western WI
User Info
Lovely!
Wish't I could!
~Richard

8 1,194
 10-09-2015, 07:08 PM
  • Cobre
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
(10-09-2015, 06:31 PM)Purplemonkey Wrote: Wow! Letting another Filly go Carlos?

Gentlemen, great opportunity and a great guy to deal with.  Great price, shouldn't last too long.

Thank Harp!

8 156
 10-22-2015, 05:00 AM
  • Cobre
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
Bump!

Make me an offer I can't resist Smile

8 156