06-30-2012, 07:02 AM
User Info
My recent purchases of razors has to be balanced with some being offered for sale. All three razors are great in their own way. For quite some time now my approach to a razor and blade choice has been to find the mildest set up that provides the closest shave. I like OC razors and hence purchased these to give them a try. The decision to sell the Tradere was the hardest as it is a quality USA made SS razor.

Picked up the R41 Grande up in a trade. I have used the Muhle R101 with the 2011 head so I know how well the razor performs. This is the more aggressive razor head that has drawn a considerable amount of attention since being released. Pictures of the razors found below.

Muhle R41 Grande 2011 - NIB - Never used. $57.00 shipped CONUS with delivery confirmation - Payment with PayPal as gift. Shipping to Canada for cost above US shipping.

Muhle R101 2011 - Used but in excellent condition. $49.00 shipped CONUS with delivery confirmation - Payment with PayPal as gift. Shipping to Canada for cost above US shipping.

WITHDRAWNTradere Open Comb SS Razor - Used sparingly and in pristine condition. $123.00 shipped CONUS with delivery confirmation - Payment with PayPal as gift. Shipping to Canada for cost above US shipping. WITHDRAWN

[Image: IMG_0353.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0358.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0359.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0360.jpg]

PM with questions. Thanks for looking.

29 1,731
 06-30-2012, 09:51 AM
  • jss
User Info
Great offerings William..Since you're selling these, what razors and blades give you what you're looking for??

Best,
Julian

0 264
 06-30-2012, 12:51 PM
User Info
PM sent on Tradere.

1 52
 07-01-2012, 08:42 AM
User Info
(06-30-2012, 09:51 AM)jss Wrote: Great offerings William..Since you're selling these, what razors and blades give you what you're looking for??

Best,
Julian

My current razor rotation consists of: iKon Modern and OSS, Weber ARC, EJ, Feather SS and vintage Gillette. The fatboy, redtip, super adjustable, and slim are my favored Gillette razors.

I typically use Iridiums in most of my razors. I use feather blades in the Feather SS and occasionally in the Gillette razors. My other top blade is the Astra SP.

29 1,731
 07-01-2012, 09:20 AM
  • jss
User Info
(07-01-2012, 08:42 AM)ridgerunner Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 09:51 AM)jss Wrote: Great offerings William..Since you're selling these, what razors and blades give you what you're looking for??

Best,
Julian

My current razor rotation consists of: iKon Modern and OSS, Weber ARC, EJ, Feather SS and vintage Gillette. The fatboy, redtip, super adjustable, and slim are my favored Gillette razors.

I typically use Iridiums in most of my razors. I use feather blades in the Feather SS and occasionally in the Gillette razors. My other top blade is the Astra SP.

Looks like a great line up..Seems you've really pared the blades down to what you really enjoy and what's still available (Iridiums excluded)..Thanks for the reply....

Julian

0 264