10-12-2015, 07:28 PM
User Info
Clearing out some items I rarely use. I face lather exclusively and prefer fans over these bulbs.

I can ship the items with or without the original boxes. They won't fit in the small USPS box with the original boxes, so it will add a couple bucks. Priority shipping without boxes would be $5. Please PM me for other shipping quotes.

Shavemac 2-Band Silvertip 26mm Bulb: $100 TRADED
Black handle, 58mm loft, wonderfully soft with good backbone for the size. Has never shed a hair. Purchased new around March. Too big for my tastes now. Awesome brush.

Shavemac 2-Band Silvertip 24mm Bulb: $90 SOLD
Ivory handle, 54mm loft, soft tips with strong backbone. Has shed maybe one hair ever. Purchased new around June. I liked the size but have a fan version. Another great brush. Similar to the Thater 2-Band but a touch more loft.

Thater 49125/2 3-Band Silvertip 26mm Bulb: $60 WITHDRAWN
Clear acrylic and black handle, 54mm loft, extremely soft tips with spongy backbone. Please be aware this brush sheds a few hairs per shave! This only recently started even though I have owned the brush since December. It still has a ton of hair and is a fantastic brush.

[Image: LUGhTTz.jpg]
[Image: zKg0IrH.jpg]
[Image: RXyFmxW.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 229
 10-15-2015, 06:12 AM
User Info
Updated with lower prices.

Also interested for partial trades for an Asylum Scanlon brush, MWF, DR Harris Soaps, or if you have anything else interesting let me know!

5 229
 10-16-2015, 08:59 AM
User Info
The 24mm 2-band has been sold.

I have withdrawn the Thater brush (will attempt to have manufacturer replace under warranty).

26mm 2-band silvertip has one more price drop.

Thanks!

5 229