10-14-2015, 07:38 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Prices include paypal and US shipping, international buyers welcome if willing to pay difference in shipping.  Please no trade offers.

[Image: Mj0ikBW.jpg][Image: ohDt2aj.jpg]
First up for grabs is a NOS vintage DR Harris Arlington shaving soap in bowl.  This formula is from two iterations ago, predating the previous version with lanolin.  The scent is faint, but should be a bit more pronounced after a few shaves.  The performance of this soap is actually a bit better than the current formula and is easier to lather as well.  $50 now $45

[Image: NUQ4rcH.jpg]
Also up for grabs is my remaining veggie soaps.  All are unused and were purchased within the last couple years.  While I admit that these soaps all have loyal followings and perform well in past experiences, I have found that the tallow soaps just have something extra about them that I really prefer.  Lot includes: L'Occitane Cade, Speick Active, Gold Dachs, Provence Sante Green Tea, TFS Tabacco Verde, Col Conk Bay Rum and a tube of Mazorin Shaving Cream.  This would cost around $70 retail so lets go $35. Now $30

Thank you for looking, PM me with any interest or questions.

144 2,752
 10-19-2015, 06:58 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
New week, new prices

144 2,752
 10-23-2015, 08:47 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA