10-15-2015, 06:08 AM
User Info
Hi everyone - 

Up for sale are two items that I have not been using very much.  Each of these include CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.  If you are an international buyer please contact me so we can discuss shipping pricing and options.  I will also include an unused Palmolive shave stick in each package at no extra cost.

iKon Open Comb Deluxe stainless steel razor with bulldog handle.  This is from the 2013 re-release of this classic iKon design.  The iKon open comb deluxe is based off of the Gillette NEW short comb if I'm not mistaken.  Either way it is a great open comb razor, moderately aggressive.  These are no longer available in this form as every iKon being made is either from the Shavecraft line or coated with special finishes.  I purchased it here and what drew me to it was the fact that this is all one finish, in a stunning satin finish that is a joy to hold.  The handle is the 85mm version and the razor has a substantial feel.  It originally retailed for $135, and I bought it for $112.  I've used it a handful of times, so I am looking for $105.

DOVO shavette in stainless steel.  It takes one half of a DE blade (very easy to break in half in the wrapping).  It also comes with two adapters, both of which utilize hair shaper blades, which are closer in length to a "true" straight, and one which uses a comb or guard.  I think everyone should try one of these whether or not you are interested in straight shaving.  It provides a decent amount of "training" for holding and maneuvering a straight and also provides just enough of a different experience that if you do not want to invest in straights, it can provide an approximate feeling.  I honestly have no idea what I paid for it, but the stainless steel version retails for around $35.  I was thinking $25 shipped.

As always, feel free to comment about my descriptions or pricing in this thread.  For anything else, please PM me.

Thanks for looking,
Josh

84 1,505
 10-16-2015, 07:29 AM
User Info
Please archive.  No bites.

84 1,505
 10-16-2015, 06:30 PM
  • nunhgrader
  • Prairie Village, KS USA
User Info
Beautiful razor - surprised this did not sell immediately!

28 667
 11-17-2015, 10:46 PM
User Info
(10-16-2015, 06:30 PM)nunhgrader Wrote: Beautiful razor - surprised this did not sell immediately!

Is the Ikon razor still for sale?

21 161