10-15-2015, 07:25 AM
User Info
Withdrawn, thank you all for your offers!

Has been used twice only. Will come with original packaging!

[Image: gVfQf4Z.jpg]

[Image: QgGucO9.jpg]

[Image: cX7gMZR.jpg]

15 1,018
 10-15-2015, 10:58 AM
User Info
Thanks to everyone who's been PMing me, I'm responding as quickly as possible. Would prefer a fan shape for brushes, thanks!

15 1,018
 10-15-2015, 01:54 PM
  • nunhgrader
  • Prairie Village, KS USA
User Info
This is a wonderful razor - glwtt!

28 667
 10-15-2015, 05:47 PM
  • Agravic
  • Super Moderator
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
I didn't think these razors were worth that much; GLWTT.

102 18,552
 10-15-2015, 05:50 PM
User Info
Not sure here but for an MF or Simpson Manchurian would the seller be providing additional funds? Just curious. Best of luck with the trade.

17 1,297
 10-15-2015, 07:07 PM
User Info
Judging by completed sales of these on ebay, the prices are comparable to what the seller is asking for in return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 279
 10-15-2015, 07:09 PM
  • Agravic
  • Super Moderator
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
(10-15-2015, 07:07 PM)Watson15 Wrote: Judging by completed sales of these on ebay, the prices are comparable to what the seller is asking for in return.

This isn't eBay though.

102 18,552
 10-15-2015, 07:16 PM
User Info
I understand that, and I figured you might say that. Only a potential trade partner can determine if they value this item more than the items referenced.

7 279
 10-15-2015, 07:17 PM
User Info
(10-15-2015, 07:09 PM)Agravic Wrote:
(10-15-2015, 07:07 PM)Watson15 Wrote: Judging by completed sales of these on ebay, the prices are comparable to what the seller is asking for in return.

This isn't eBay though.

That^^^.

15 403
 10-15-2015, 07:34 PM
  • nunhgrader
  • Prairie Village, KS USA
User Info
In my opinion, this razor does has some really nice value! A little on the mild side but, very nice design - version I own has no flaws that I can see!

I do think the LASSC BBS-1 is on a whole another level - but, both have the un-obtainium quality that makes for excitement with a trade or sale!

I thought of trading this one with an additional offer of cash because the Shave Nook is a special place with very cool members and the bay is, well - most know about the bay already!

The brush part of the trade seems cool to me but, maybe people remember the original price of this razor and believe that is the starting value when I think that this razor's value has risen due to demand and the rarity. I could be wrong and I do know some people do not find this razor as high of quality as I do. I find this trade interesting and wish I had one of the brushes you are looking for!

I received my Black Mamba from a very cool member here who was generous - I gave up a rather rare Wolfman (I have two additional Wolfman razors so I was only wincing mildly). Sorry to derail - GLWTT!

28 667
 10-16-2015, 03:24 AM
User Info
(10-15-2015, 07:34 PM)nunhgrader Wrote: In my opinion, this razor does has some really nice value! A little on the mild side but, very nice design - version I own has no flaws that I can see!

I do think the LASSC BBS-1 is on a whole another level - but, both have the un-obtainium quality that makes for excitement with a trade or sale!

I thought of trading this one with an additional offer of cash because the Shave Nook is a special place with very cool members and the bay is, well - most know about the bay already!

The brush part of the trade seems cool to me but, maybe people remember the original price of this razor and believe that is the starting value when I think that this razor's value has risen due to demand and the rarity. I could be wrong and I do know some people do not find this razor as high of quality as I do. I find this trade interesting and wish I had one of the brushes you are looking for!

I received my Black Mamba from a very cool member here who was generous - I gave up a rather rare Wolfman (I have two additional Wolfman razors so I was only wincing mildly). Sorry to derail - GLWTT!

Thanks for the reply! I too posted it because when it comes to uncommon items, we all have different valuations. To you, a third Wolfman was worth giving up for a first Black Mamba, and perhaps there is someone out there with an excess of brushes who'd like to take this razor for a spin. Smile

15 1,018
 10-16-2015, 07:06 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Per TSN BST rules:

1. Any disagreement with nature of BST listing .. pricing, presentation, etc. .. should be addressed via PM to member and/or moderator .. and not by disruptive posts in the thread.
That said this razor is available through Italian Barber for $120 and all you need to do is ask Joseph to put you on a waiting list.  The time between asking to be put on the list and receiving a razor took me two weeks.  Maybe that is too much trouble for some and they put an increased value on the razor, that isn't for me to judge.

139 2,677
 10-16-2015, 07:12 AM
User Info
That said this razor is available through Italian Barber for $120 and all you need to do is ask Joseph to put you on a waiting list.  The time between asking to be put on the list and receiving a razor took me two weeks.  Maybe that is too much trouble for some and they put an increased value on the razor, that isn't for me to judge.

What is the best way to be put on a waiting list?  

95 193
 10-16-2015, 07:39 AM
  • kwsher
  • Austin, TX - USA
User Info
(10-16-2015, 07:12 AM)nachum Wrote: That said this razor is available through Italian Barber for $120 and all you need to do is ask Joseph to put you on a waiting list.  The time between asking to be put on the list and receiving a razor took me two weeks.  Maybe that is too much trouble for some and they put an increased value on the razor, that isn't for me to judge.

What is the best way to be put on a waiting list?  
Email him. If you don't have contact info, you can go to the Italian Barber website and use the contact mechanism.

I have the OSS and just received the Bamboo and would not consider any trade for either personally.

Value being subjective, the OP was simply establishing what they feel the value is; if a community member feels similar trade on my good people!

2 1,180
 10-16-2015, 09:09 AM
User Info
Thank you to everyone who sent me an offer. I have decided to take the advice of another forum member and give the BM another chance with slight alterations in blade choice and technique. Hopefully it'll be as good for me as it was for others Smile

15 1,018