10-15-2015, 07:46 PM
User Info
Looking to trade a Tortoise Simpsons Rover in Manchurian (22 x 50) for a colored Duke 3 in Manchurian or SiLVERTiP. CH2s and Morris & Forndran/Paladin offers also welcomed. I like crazy colors but something in Jade would really make me happy. 

This brush is supposedly only 1 of 2 Rovers made in Tortoise, or at least that's what I was told when I traded for it. I'm the second owner, but it had not touched water before it got to me. I've used it 5 times. Box was mistakenly labeled Briar from Simpsons. 

Thank you to anyone who reaches out with good trade offers. 
Not looking to sell now or later. 

[Image: OMWRWTR.jpg]

[Image: fQWp4DT.jpg]

[Image: ToNEBrb.jpg]

[Image: OyxslHj.jpg]

39 369
 10-17-2015, 08:06 AM
User Info
I'll also consider high end razors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39 369
 10-17-2015, 08:26 AM
User Info
That brush has very interesting Manchurian hair.  Most Simpson's Manchurian brushes you see now appear to has more blunted tips, like the tips have been slightly trimmed to final shape.  I have zero first-hand knowledge of this happening, and I am not looking to start a rumor, it is just my impression by looking at the many I have used.  However, the hair used in this brush seems to terminate naturally.  I bet it feels wonderful.  Good luck with your trade!

73 2,196
 10-18-2015, 09:37 AM
User Info
(10-17-2015, 08:26 AM)merkur man Wrote: That brush has very interesting Manchurian hair.  Most Simpson's Manchurian brushes you see now appear to has more blunted tips, like the tips have been slightly trimmed to final shape.  I have zero first-hand knowledge of this happening, and I am not looking to start a rumor, it is just my impression by looking at the many I have used.  However, the hair used in this brush seems to terminate naturally.  I bet it feels wonderful.  Good luck with your trade!

thank you for the observation. It works wonderfully right now and can only get better as the knot breaks in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39 369
 10-24-2015, 08:13 AM
User Info
bump for archive

39 369