10-18-2015, 03:25 PM
User Info
I have 3 razors I would like to sell as I need to make room for some new additions.  Prices include CONUS shipping. 

1) B1 flare tip. Real nice shape razor. Every thing  works as it shold smoothly. No real issus.  $15.[Image: OH2Jx2S.jpg]
Quote:[Image: Eh7dIsK.jpg][Image: QLQO5OQ.jpg][Image: MDmL9fN.jpg]

2) B2 Red tip. This is in goOD shape.  TTe knurling on the bottom turn is missing some red paint and there is a small ding in one of the safety bars tthag you can see right in center on first pic. It is towards bottom into umderside of safety bar. Other than those two issues this thing is shiny and nice. The last photo has a blade loaded so you can see that small ding didn't affect anything.
$20
[Image: ObI2aUx.jpg][Image: BprU8br.jpg][Image: 13apC40.jpg][Image: rcs4EUq.jpg][Image: lTZEme5.jpg]
3) EJ89. This is in good shape.  As you can see in the pictures there are a couple of marks from use and there are a couple of very light scratches that I cannot really get to show up in pictures.  It is in great shape.  $20.  [Image: YwBcytF.jpg][Image: c5p8UJ8.jpg]
IIf there are any specific pics you might want please feel free to pm me wth an email or cell and I can email or text them to you.  

Thnks.
Tony.

90 899
 10-18-2015, 04:19 PM
User Info
That EJ is too cheap. Anyone who is just starting out or doesn't have one should be all over it. 

GLWTS. 

GREG

21 171
 10-18-2015, 04:31 PM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
(10-18-2015, 04:19 PM)GregMacMan Wrote: That EJ is too cheap. Anyone who is just starting out or doesn't have one should be all over it. 

GLWTS. 

GREG

+1. great prices. Anyone who is just starting out should pick up all 3 for $45.

75 1,311
 10-18-2015, 04:33 PM
User Info
(10-18-2015, 04:19 PM)GregMacMan Wrote: That EJ is too cheap. Anyone who is just starting out or doesn't have one should be all over it. 

GLWTS. 

GREG

I know but I figure i just want to put a couple of bucks towards the new purchases and help someone else out. This forum is a good group of people and it bothers me seeing people trying to....well i guess it doesn't matter but if this can get someone who needs it a decent razor at a decent price that's good with me.

90 899
 10-18-2015, 04:47 PM
User Info
Great prices! I  am tempted by the B1 flare tip,  piffed mine away to a friend who I converted.  I can't justify it as I have a slim and several other superspeeds.  I don't think these will last long though  Biggrin

0 33
 10-18-2015, 04:52 PM
User Info
I'll take the EJ if it is available.

8 98
 10-18-2015, 05:42 PM
User Info
(10-18-2015, 04:47 PM)Polishaver Wrote: Great prices! I  am tempted by the B1 flare tip,  piffed mine away to a friend who I converted.  I can't justify it as I have a slim and several other superspeeds.  I don't think these will last long though  Biggrin

Yeah that's my issue. I have a slim on the way and an ATT r1 on the way.  The EJ and ss  hvent been used in a long time and the red tip I just got but I don't see it getting used between the newrazors I have coming and the progress I currently have.been using as a daily driver. Like I said this forum has been a good group of people so why not pss them on to others who will use them and in the spirit of this gentlemanly hobby do it without gouging.

90 899
 10-19-2015, 06:03 AM
User Info
Please note I updated the post because I originally listed the EJ as "like new" upon further inspection there are a couple of dots on the top cap and a couple of light scratches that I cannot get to show up in photos.  If you look at the picture that is posted you can see the little dots I am talking about.  They would probably polish out of the chrome but...I just want to be up front.

90 899