10-19-2015, 05:13 PM
User Info
I just received Tim's Soap Old School Lime today and while the scent is dead on lime I would prefer to trade it for a different scent that I would enjoy more. I am not usually one to go for lemon or lime scents so this was on a whim. For anyone who does prefer a lime scented soap I think you will be very pleased with this one as it is very true and strong. I only intend to trade for another new soap that has not been lathered, as this one has not been lathered either. Please notice the picture of this soap next to my other Tim's Soap Clean Cut, the container is much larger on the Lime soap, same size as Barrister & Mann container. It does say 4 oz on the soap label but it is actually 4.75 oz as you can see in the second picture. I have no idea why the container is larger or why there is more soap in it. I am going to ask Tim but wonder if he may be planning to use larger containers in the future, and perhaps offer larger sizes or maybe I just got lucky.

If soap is cheaper than Tim's I would require the difference and if it is more I will pay the difference. 

My cost new was $15 + $3 shipping, but realize you will be getting 4.75 oz instead of the usual 4 oz.

Interested in the soaps below but I am open to others possibly so just PM me.
Barrister & Mann Latha
Barrister & Mann other
Mike's Natural Soaps
Mystic Water
Reef Point
Strop Shoppe

[Image: 7k5bE0N.jpg]

[Image: KX9KDjq.jpg]

13 947
 10-19-2015, 07:25 PM
User Info
I bet they're moving to bigger tubs but still have old labels they have to use up

79 824
 10-19-2015, 07:40 PM
User Info
(10-19-2015, 07:25 PM)Deuce428 Wrote: I bet they're moving to bigger tubs but still have old labels they have to use up

Probably, but are they going to be 4 oz or larger is the other question. Mine was an odd weight at 4.75 oz. The bigger tub is nice though as it provides more room to load, whereas the smaller original container is filled to the top.

13 947
 10-20-2015, 07:22 AM
User Info
Could it be OZ vs. FL OZ?

55 923
 10-20-2015, 08:23 AM
  • kwsher
  • Austin, TX - USA
User Info
I recently received two of Tim's soaps. One, Greek Peach, was in the smaller container.

Breakfast of Champions, a newer scent, was in the larger.

Not sure on the volume but do think Tim is moving to new containers.

2 1,180
 10-20-2015, 06:21 PM
User Info
(10-20-2015, 07:22 AM)buickrob Wrote: Could it be OZ vs. FL OZ?

That is possible I suppose but would be odd. I have weight several of my soaps and they are always spot on, but I didn't weight the Clean Cut when I received it. He may just pour them on the heavy side.

13 947