10-22-2015, 12:16 AM
User Info
I have to say thanks to everyone for making this website so phenomenal.  This website has educated me on the newest, most amazing toys, and I MAY have taken too many up on your advice when you said “get both”.  This website has also allowed me to sell some of it back to the community and get enough money to buy a suit and belt for my upcoming wedding.  Many of my friends find some of the purchases that I’ve made frivolous, though it has given me the opportunity to find out exactly what kind of shaving product I enjoy.  It’s also given me the means to purchase a suit and belt in time for my wedding in an otherwise tight financial period.   

So thanks to everyone for making such a warm community.  I am sure that I am not the only person who enjoys it as much as I do.  I am proud to be in the company of so many fine gentlemen, and just wanted to take the time to let you know your efforts are appreciated even though i mostly skulk in the shadows.  Keep your behavior to its high standard of excellence, and badger on!    Thanks!

9 149
 10-22-2015, 06:21 AM
User Info
 10-22-2015, 06:55 AM
User Info
(10-22-2015, 12:16 AM)Ufgoodies Wrote: .....Many of my friends find some of the purchases that I’ve made frivolous...
This is a great community!  Also, I am sure you could point out to your friends purchases that they make that are what some would consider frivolous.  You don't however, because they are your friends and you are a gentleman.

90 904
 10-22-2015, 10:41 AM
User Info
I agree, alot of knowledge and great members here

15 139
 10-22-2015, 11:36 AM
User Info
Signs011     And some fantastic artisans as well.  Clap

0 135
 10-22-2015, 02:28 PM
User Info
I agree with you !!! The TSN community have high level knowledge, kindness and helpful. All the merit is the highest level of management and team,  and well remembered the high level of artisans and vendors.

Lorenzo.

29 1,084