10-22-2015, 11:46 AM
User Info
Hi folks,

Does anyone happen to have a bottle/box of the Acqua di Parma Aftershave Lotion (the liquid splash, not the balm) in Colonia, Essenza, or Intensa?

If you do, I'd really appreciate a picture or list of the ingredients. I haven't been able to find this anywhere nearby and cannot check myself, and the ADP corporate offices aren't being particularly helpful.

Incidentally, if you have used it, your thoughts on its performance would also be helpful. I'm looking into acquiring a few aftershave splashes, including this one and Penhaligon's Bayolea.

Thanks!

-NX

3 1,484
 10-22-2015, 11:56 AM
User Info
Below is all I could find. Too bad they weren't helpful on the phone for you. That would make me not want to own their products. 

After Shave Balm

After Shave Balm:
-Aloe Vera Gel: Soothes irritation from shaving.
-Vine Extract, Almond Oil, Wheatgerm Oil: Restore natural oil balance to skin dried by shaving; softens skin.

13 947
 10-22-2015, 12:17 PM
User Info
Sorry, I don't know how to edit a photo... 

[Image: AhTWSxp.jpg]
[Image: wpwvW0z.jpg]
[Image: kIqb9QD.jpg]
[Image: IaLBuiq.jpg]
[Image: kLC5DKv.jpg]

3 296
 10-22-2015, 01:01 PM
User Info
(10-22-2015, 11:56 AM)Hobbyist Wrote: Below is all I could find. Too bad they weren't helpful on the phone for you. That would make me not want to own their products. 

After Shave Balm

After Shave Balm:
-Aloe Vera Gel: Soothes irritation from shaving.
-Vine Extract, Almond Oil, Wheatgerm Oil: Restore natural oil balance to skin dried by shaving; softens skin.
I appreciate the help Hobbyist! It's probably just a matter of language - I emailed them in English while they were located in Italy. I believe they thought I was asking after active ingredients, so they listed something similar to what you just posted above. The information I was looking for is more detailed, so I can find the ratio of alcohol to soothing ingredients. Navarrsky's photos contain this information, and show that the ADP has a lot more skin-treating properties.

(10-22-2015, 12:17 PM)Navarrsky Wrote: Sorry, I don't know how to edit a photo... 

[Image: AhTWSxp.jpg]
[Image: wpwvW0z.jpg]
[Image: kIqb9QD.jpg]
[Image: IaLBuiq.jpg]
[Image: kLC5DKv.jpg]
Thanks so much for posting the photos Navarssky! That information on the labels is precisely what I was looking for. 

Have you had the chance to try both? Which do you prefer in terms of face feel? From what I can tell by the ingredients, the Acqua di Parma is likely to be a lot more moisturizing.

3 1,484