10-24-2015, 12:19 PM
  • MHWood
  • Artisan Brush Maker
  • Illinois
User Info
I just wanted to give some updates on what is new in the works. This has always been a major idea that I've wanted to do from starting this business and I am happy to say it will

Starting on the first of November I will be donating $4 per brush to a charity every month.

I'm not exactly sure how I will be picking the charity to be donated too. I am thinking I might pick 3 that I like and start a poll on another thread and let everyone vote for the charity for that month. At the end of that month the poll will be closed and I will cut a check the following week to the charity that won.

If I have a bad sales month (hopefully not Tongue ) I will more than likely push that charity for another month just so I'm not sending a very small amount that they cant really do much with.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind messages and the support I have got so far.

Tom

3 291
 10-24-2015, 12:35 PM
  • MHWood
  • Artisan Brush Maker
  • Illinois
User Info
I'm not sure if I want to do a flat dollar figure or 10% yet.  I think if I do a flat dollar amount it will be easier for me to calculate how much to send at the end of the month. Any suggestions?

3 291
 10-25-2015, 01:09 AM
  • celar36
  • Enjoying Life 1 shave at time
  • London, UK
User Info
Keep it simple so when you are extremely busy you still be able to quick send it

11 880