10-27-2015, 05:56 AM
User Info
SOLD!  Thank you everyone who inquired and to TSN!

Hi everyone - 

Up for sale is The Varlet Orion shaving brush in Finest.  By my rough measurements,  the handmade knot measures approximately 27mm by 49mm.  In both its size, density, feel of the hair, and overall quality it reminds me of a Rooney heritage knot.  It is a "wall of badger" but very soft and very fine on the face.  The handle is beautiful, measuring 39mm at its base and 55mm tall.  The light rose pink "Somerset"-influenced handle is a great cross between the substantial Chubby/Stubby style and the elongated Tulip style.  It grips very well in the hand.  I have only used it for face-lathering, which it excels at, but I imagine it would be equally adept at bowl-lathering.  

These are currently not available, although I believe that Aldo is making more.  I am the second owner and have treated this very well.  It has only lost one hair.  It comes with the original paperwork and travel tube.  I bought it for $155 and that is what I am looking for: $155.  This price includes CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.  If you are an international buyer, please contact me to discuss options.  Most likely I meet about half-way.

As always, please feel free to comment about my pricing and descriptions in this thread.  For all other inquiries, please PM me.

Thanks for looking,
Josh

84 1,505
 10-27-2015, 06:11 AM
User Info
SOLD!  Thanks TSN!

84 1,505