11-01-2015, 07:30 AM
User Info
Up for sale is the legendary, discontinued, unobtainable L'Occitane CADE after shave splash. If you have been around the various shaving forums and other shave sites for awhile you know what this is and you know how much of a bummer it is that it is no longer being made nor sold. I bought this item and the matching shave soap around a year or so before it was discontinued by L'Occitane and then kept in storage in a dark closet for the last five years. Consider the soap a nice bonus in this listing.

Both the soap and the After Shave still have a fairly strong scent left to my nose. If you buy this, you explicitly acknowledge that old colognes, aftershaves, and soaps can sometimes suffer a bit of scent loss due to evaporation(especially in the upper notes). I don't think there is anything wrong at all with these items but you must be willing to accept this when buying this item.

I estimate, conservatively, that there is a bit over 80% of the after shave splash and 80% of the shaving soap remaining. I have the shaving soap in a generic, but quality aluminum tin rather than the branded tin L'Occitane sells. The picture shows the fill line on the aftershave bottle. 

PM with any questions.

Items will be packaged securely and sent out via U.S.P.S. or U.P.S. with insurance. Continental U.S. Buyers ONLY. 

The Price is $75 + Shipping.

[Image: VfeTx4tm.jpg?1]

0 189
 12-29-2015, 09:42 AM
User Info