11-03-2015, 10:38 AM
User Info
This may be a silly request but I was wondering if there are any Shark users who might be willing to send me some blade wrappers, preferably the ones with the Shark picture logo on them.  If I can get my hands on a bunch, I'm thinking of using them to decoupage a guitar effects pedal I built (it's called the Sharkfin).  

Any chance this idea will work or should I move on to plan B to decorate this pedal?

2 64
 11-11-2015, 06:12 AM
User Info
How many do you need? I don't use Sharks all that much anymore because to me they were a bit uncomfortable on the first pass or so. I can cork them but there are better blades out there. How many wrappers did you need? Maybe I can send you a few blades, you can use them and keep the wrappers

0 72
 11-11-2015, 08:19 AM
User Info
(11-11-2015, 06:12 AM)crenedecotret Wrote: How many do you need? I don't use Sharks all that much anymore because to me they were a bit uncomfortable on the first pass or so. I can cork them but there are better blades out there. How many wrappers did you need? Maybe I can send you a few blades, you can use them and keep the wrappers

That would be great if you'd do that.  If I'm going to cover the whole pedal with them, I need a bunch but I'll take whatever I can get and go from there.

2 64