11-04-2015, 08:17 AM
User Info
Hey guys I've been looking here and there at a variety of posts and I'm trying to get a consensus here. I'm trying to tell SWMBO that I need the Shave Revolution brush and soap that comes with it, but I want to make sure I'm not using this purchase approval poorly. She probably doesn't care either way but I'm sure if I buy this I'll be on sabbatical till Xmas.
Any thoughts on if this is a wise purchase?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 862
 11-04-2015, 10:14 AM
User Info
I say go for it. The Shave Revolution knots are Plisson type fiber which is as good as it gets imo, along with Ubersoft/Whipped Dog. I think you will be pleased. You should opt for a 24mm if you like a little backbone. I assume you would get the 24mm brush combo for $30 since the 22mm is sold out anyway. I know nothing about Shave Revolution soaps but may be good. Another option you could do is buy a Stirling factory seconds 22mm or 26mm synthetic Plisson type for $16 and then get a Stirling soap for $12.00 or less. Either would be a great deal but I can only vouch for Stirling soap between the two which is one of the best artisan soaps on the market imo.

13 947